Women get back in the kitchen

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by machinist, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Anyhoo, I think this whole thread exists because the OP is overcompensating because being a yoga teacher is a very girly profession.

Did Machinist start this thread? I cant be bothered checking

Eric! and Irminsul like this.
  2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Yes, to no one’s surprise given the title

3. hotwater

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Home grown from local farmers. Lol.

5. hotwater

She’s actually a cook aboard a U.S. Aircraft carrier but according to the OP she’s where she belongs

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love this woman!

machinist likes this.
  7. mcme

mcme lurker

tumblr_p61ytmqlSE1tem7yjo1_1280.jpg

Was this the right thread to leave this?

scratcho likes this.
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yes. 6-eyed doesn't teach yoga.

9. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

10. Eric!

Hey man, what's your point with that video? He never told the woman who was panicking on the roof to "get back in the kitchen", he told her to "shut the fuck up". That message was just to her, not a blast out to all women. What message are you really trying to say, that women can't fight in combat? That was an isolated incident and that female, whatever her role was, whatever she was trained to do, probably wasn't combat arms to begin with. She does not represent all female service members or what they are capable of doing or not doing. And that's if she was even a service member, because he really didn't specify. This was a bad example to use to try to prove your point. There have been male service members that have freaked out just as bad, and in some cases worst than what she did. And there are female service members that were just as heroic.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  11. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

But if men wer
    If a man were to act like that.. it would be said they were acting like a woman. Lets stop trying to pretend that men and women are the same. That was very typical female behavior.

Also, a little dose of humor a d lightness goes a long way.

When I say things the way I say things, its considered overly aggressive or trolling by people who dont understand sarcasm or hyperbole but really just want to be offended. I could say the same thing in a different way and it would be alright, but...

Thats my delivery style.

Im not the one to have formal intellecrual debates.

12. Eric!

Hey man, I'm not trying to have a formal intellectual debate with you, and sure as hell didn't find any dose of humor in what you posted. "What is your point" is all I'm asking? Its not considered "acting like a woman" it's called being fucking scared for your life in a stressful situation. Some people (men and women) react differently under these conditions, gender has nothing to do with this at all. How do you know this is very typical female behavior? Got anymore misleading videos to show us?

Pete's Draggin' and ZenKarma like this.
  13. machinist

Men and women are different. We'll just leave it at that.

I just thought it was funny there was only one woman there and she was running around like a chicken with her head cut off.

Biologically women are not as visuall

14. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Eric! likes this.
  15. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

The women straight men find attractive...

16. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

Not I, this dude likes 'em natural. I like them om the smallish side. Those fakes look stupid, like balloons about to burst.

YogaBird likes this.
  17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Me too! I hate them so much, I'm going back and look at them just to piss myself off!!

18. machinist

Oh this thread again. I had to tell an 8 year old kid that had been indoctrinated by his feminist parents that men can run faster than women.

19. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Men need to move more with the times.You can't expect your Mrs to be working fulltime,and keeping a house up together.You either do YOUR fair share of the household chores (and mowing the lawn every 2 weeks is'nt a fair share)or you get a better paid job,so we don't have to work outside the house so much.Most men need to be trained how to do handyman type work too,most these days can't even hang a picture.

20. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My sons do all the cooking in their relationships. And a good portion of the cleaning. However---I doubt very much whether ANYONE would call them pussies or weak to their faces. They'd probably just laugh it off----depending on who said it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.