Women - Do You Feel Your Partner's Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by slappie, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I can feel the warmth when he cums. Like someone putting warm water in there.
    Yes his cum drips out when I stand up, or if I push hard then it comes out in blobs lol
    I try and push it all out after sex and anything that's left inside eventually leaks out. I wouldn't say it absorbs.

2. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

i feel the wetness and heat when a guy release it in me either in my vagina or mouth but not in my bum.

3. SandraAnne

SandraAnne Members

1) if women can feel their partner's ejaculation, is there a moment when you can feel your partner's penis spurting inside you?
    A: No, occasionally the the pulsing of a penis, but never the actual ejaculation.
    2) During your after glow, can you feel his semen weeping out and seeping out and down.
    A: Yes
    3) Upon waking the next morning, what do you have to do clean yourself, or does your body absorb it, or is there a lingering semen scent if you don't (ie. it could be a problem at the office the next day???).
    A: I almost always put on underwear with a pad.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My Wife says no. She does not feel the actual spurts hitting, I know longer shoot with force, but I do still have a good amount that oozes in her. She does tell me that she knows when I am about to cum because penis head swells and she grips it then releases so I get a good flow out. She stays in position and I will have a late spurt of what I call a post cum. Very thin and runny. It’s all good. We are a senior couple.

5. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

So I think I can actually feel it with some guys, but then there’s a whole lot going on down there at that time..... Most of the time you can tell he’s coming because his breathing changes, he tenses up, and I can feel him twitching inside.
    Yes I can definitely feel it coming out of me. Especially if I stand up, then it can come out quite quickly. But if we just keep lying down, it sort of oozes out I suppose. It can be quite sexy feeling his seamen coming out of me, but then other times you just want to grab a towel or go sit on the toilet so there isn’t a mess. Depends on the mood.
    I always shower in the morning, regardless of sex, so it’s just something I do.

6. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

She said she can definitely feel me pulsing.

Yes it leaks back out

Yes she cleans up almost every time

StrongRightHand likes this.
  7. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

1) I have often wondered if women can feel their partner's ejaculation, is there a moment when you can feel your partner's penis spurting inside you?
    yea, i feel it shoot out and the warm liquid run through me

2) During your after glow, can you feel his semen weeping out and seeping out and down.
    almost always lol, which makes the public quick fucks awkward as i walk around dripping cum

3) Upon waking the next morning, what do you have to do clean yourself, or does your body absorb it, or is there a lingering semen scent if you don't (ie. it could be a problem at the office the next day???).
    i usually clean up that night, OR at latest the next morning in the shower.

Justinsky and TAZER-69 like this.
  8. IAmMaxieHearMeRoar

IAmMaxieHearMeRoar Maxie Lee Courtland-Colton

Well, speaking as a married lesbian, yes, but not inside of me, on me. I can feel her box squirting on my box, and let me just say, that is an amazing feeling.

Candybuttons likes this.
  9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am sure some of the cum goes into the uterus and the surrounding tissue absorbs a small proportion. But most of it will leak out. You must ask your partner to clean it up. I do it to my wife always. The she will rush to the bathroom to wash.
    Do you like your partner to give you an oral after he cums in you?

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  10. Goander

Goander Members

My wife says she can feel it when I shoot. She has mentioned how warm it is too !

11. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal can feel it generally with the first cum load. If we fuck several times during that session then the subsequent cum loads may not be that much.

12. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I only when he cums in my mouth or arse

13. lmm00

lmm00 Members

This is making me so sad. I missed it! I haven’t had cum inside me in so long. Well, I’ve had it in my mouth and ass but it’s not the same. :(

I can feel it. Not each individual “spurt” but I feel each twitch and it gets really warm. It was always a major turn on for me and one of my favorite parts of sex.

Yes, it leaks out afterwards. Makes a big mess.

I normally got up afterwards and cleaned up. Then I’d always take a shower in the morning. There was a pretty strong scent if I didn’t.

14. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Not so much with my wife but my girth stretches her cousins
    asshole, it begins to get tight l stop pumping her and I do feel my cock pulsating.By this time amongst her screaming and shouting I explode and pump her harder really amazing

15. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

With that lovely butt you have it deserves all of that

16. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

I can't say I feel the actual cum hitting me but definitely feel the pulsing and the twitching. Personally that's one of my favorite parts of sex. Feeling and knowing he's blowing his load in me.
    There's not much to worry about. If gravity doesn't take care of it, water will.

17. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

I can during anal. He's like a freaking fountain if I tease him long enough. Sometime the pulse of his cumming in my ass if timed right will make me cum.

Justinsky and (deleted member) like this.
  18. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

When my shaft gets thick and it becomes tight my cock becomes wet,I then thrust harder and I then inject her with a large amount of cum. My wife says she feels it inside her and it runs down the inside of her legs

19. Subcub

Subcub Members

Bi trans guy who has anal here.

I tend to have a few sexual partners at a time, so tend to use condoms. That means that there’s rarely any problem with cum seeping out of me, but I can still feel a twitching when he cums.

I don’t always use a condom with my partner so I absolutely feel the seeping with him. The wet feeling definitely isn’t one of my favourites, so I’ll usually have something to wipe myself by the bed. I shower every morning regardless of whether I’ve had sex or not.

20. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have ask my wife this several times. She is very honest and says no to actual cum shot, but does feel the warmth of the cum and the twitching and that lets her know she did her job.

21. KerrBear

KerrBear Members

1. I can't feel a guy cumming in me, but I can feel when a guy is about to get off in my mouth
    2. Yes but I usually clean up soon afterwards.
    3. just showering

22. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Women have told me it is more about feeling the thick and tight

Tags: