Women and reverse cowgirl

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Renn, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Renn

Renn Senior Member

How many women like to pony up on a dude reverse cowgirl?

If you so, what are your go to moves? Back and forth, hula hoop, twerk, bouncing, combo?

When in the position, do you like a guy to arch his hips, grab / spank your ass, grab your hips, finger your booty or a combination there of?

Can you cum in this position?

Preference for the cowgirl, straight or curved unit?

2. Renn

Renn Senior Member

I love when a woman rides cowgirl also. There’s just something about that fact that she’s in command of my dick that drives me crazy. Good call on the hula hoop! I’m also strait like Jack and the hula feels sensational, I bet Jack really enjoys it!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    RBecca likes this.
  3. Renn

Renn Senior Member

4. Renn

Renn Senior Member

5. Renn

Renn Senior Member

It seems most women I’ve been with prefer cowgirl. It’s great to have a woman on top either cowgirl or reverse, it’s just the force of woman grinding down on my shaft that’s hard to beat. The one thing that’s cool about reverse cowgirl is seeing the way a woman’s ass moves, sooo hot!

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Most women I've been with don't stay in RCG for very long. Maybe a few minutes at most. If we start intercourse in CG or RCG she usually returns to CG promptly. I have never asked why because I prefer CG over RCG. In CG I get to play with her breasts, manipulate her clit, and watch her facial expressions as we go. RCG doesn't provide the same sensations maybe because I'm curved up at full erection. My preference between the two positions, from a male view, is cowgirl but straight old man on top missionary is where I enjoy intercourse the most. I'm just old fashioned that way.

7. ChiefSlapAHoe

ChiefSlapAHoe Newbie

I love both but cowgirl is my favorite, I can grab her tits and put them in my mouth, or even kiss her, and I can grab her ass as well.

Renn likes this.
  8. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

My husband loves this position but it's actually not totally my favorite. When I'm on top facing him he hits the spot right on! Lol but reverse has always felt more awkward than pleasurable for me.. maybe just how my body is but who knows. I do it once in awhile because I know he likes it but we usually do almost any other position. I wish I liked it because I think the position itself is hot!

9. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

My GF, now my wife was self conscious about me seeing her asshole. I liked seeing my dick disappear inside her. My dick has a bit of an upward curve and she likes CG and missionary. She says my dick hits upward behind her clit, she says that is the g spot. Funny though, she loves doggy too, must have had a lover with a downward curved dick.
    I have been told by several women that they prefer the upward curve over the downward. Wonder if there’s ever been a poll on that?

10. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I am VERY into hair pulling and ass smacking. Domination gets me all kinds of excited lol

cindy94, Deejay88, BoyToy69 and 5 others like this.
  11. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Seems like RCG isn't as common or preferred with women as I thought. I've experienced it once in my life for about 5 min. I loved watching her hot ass. But given a choice going off the 5 min. experience, I'll take CG. The kissing and access to her boobs makes it much better.

12. GillyGal

GillyGal Banned

Depends on the cock, the curve/angle makes all the difference. With the right shape RCG is great for ass access, fingering, slapping, you name it. I’ve also had a guy go absolutely wild for anal in RCG which in turn turned me on of course

13. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

Reverse cowgirl is just vertical doggystyle and no one can convince me otherwise.

14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

My hair is too long. “It’s nice, but I keep thinking of Cousin Itt.”

well, that ended sexytimes that afternoon.

Renn likes this.
  15. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I've proposed it a couple of times but the wife's never gone for it. We've done it CG many times and I love the view but I'm always tense that I'm gonna slip out. She insists she's in control but I do slip out about half the time. Also I don't like that after I shoot up inside her gravity means most of it comes out and ends up in my pubes. I prefer cumming as deep in her as possible, all over her cervix especially when she falls asleep full of cum.

16. Braking _the_ good_girl

Braking _the_ good_girl Newbie

RCG is not my fave or doggy. For me it hurts. I wish it didn’t. I would love for my husband to just grab my hips and fuck me hard. But it’s literally feels like his cock is in backwards. He’s a foot taller than me. I’m not sure if that’s a problem? ‍♀️ But I definitely wish I could fix it.

17. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

My wife can't do rcg either. We tried once and that was it. Doggy is tolerable for her if I kneel on multiple layers of pillows. You're definitely not alone.

18. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

sorry to hear this