Wireless Anal Vibrators For Men?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Qcumber, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Qcumber

Qcumber Members

So I recently discovered the ohmibod from just browsing the web and wondered if there was an equivalent for men. Have any of you guys out there experimented with anal toys in public? I thought it would be cool and fun to be able to wear a vibrating anal sex toy just for me, my little secret. I want to know others experience with wireless anal vibrators. Have any of you worn a vibrating anal sex toy controlled by a wireless remote? If so I would appreciate any input. Like are you just hard the entire day or do you just get used to it?

1 person likes this.
  2. bobjob

bobjob Members

I wear a plug out in public everyday! Most are glass, but just got a We Vibe ditto wireless and luv it. Doesn't make me hard most of the time just very horny!! If a guy so much as looks at me with any interest I'm ready to drop to my knees a suck his cock.

3. Biwing

Biwing Member

I've tried vibrating plugs but not very satisfied with them.
    What I found to be the best is called Andros. (Google it)
    It is inserted in the anus and left alone. You will naturally start to flex your muscles and it is designed to massage your prostrate and that magic spot behind the ball sack.
    After a little bit of this fantastic feeling, you'll start to have the most mind blowing orgasm ever.
    I used to go to sleep with it inserted and would soon be awakened with this mind blowing orgasm and soaked sheets. There is nothing better for me!

WillButler likes this.
  4. Goander

Goander Members

Try the Aneros Vice. Mind blowing !
    [​IMG]