Why do men ask this?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Candybuttons, Dec 30, 2017.

1. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Another way of saying it is "pencil in a teacup"

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think, Candy, that especially younger men are pretty curious about your nether regions. They may want to feel somewhat empowered to navigate that realm and need a little bit of information before they can wrap their heads around it. That being said, I don't think those sorts of questions are necessary or appropriate. Let's face it... there are more romantic things to say to a woman.

Hugs & Spit and Candybuttons like this.
  3. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lmfao!!

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So lets recap,

You have automatically assumed she is that naive because she is a female type person

She has created a thread getting you all to keep talking and get yourselves excited about sticking fingers in her wet hoo haa

soulcompromise likes this.
  5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Ok here is an example of how many fingers can you get in.
    I was watching a camgirl and reading the comments from the men. The girl was fingering herself and some men were saying, How many fingers can you get in?
    So do they ask that because they just want to see for fun? Or are they asking that because they want to know if she has a tight or a loose Pussy? Either way it’s not a good way to determine if it’s tight or loose, because vaginas can stretch, it may not be comfortable stretching a lot, but it can be done!

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's what they want you to think.

yeah, like "wut's the bigest cock youve had?" and "wut's the most number of cocks thet have cum in you're pussy in one day?"

Candybuttons and soulcompromise like this.
  7. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I've never asked a woman anything like that. But i had a few asked things, and if they want to talk about sex, I enjoy it.

8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The question shouldn't be worrisome until it begins to show up on job applications.

ahsorandy and GLENGLEN like this.
  9. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Well good luck figuring out how men’s brains work. If you do, you’ll have one hell of a popular book to write.

However, to answer your question, I think they ask because they:

1. Might be totally clueless
    2. Get turned on by us girls talking about anything to do with our lady bits

ahsorandy and Candybuttons like this.
  10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

this has nothing to do with men and everything to do with pigs

Deidre and GLENGLEN like this.
  11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is there a difference? [​IMG]

:dizzy:

12. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I now understand why a few ladies advertise selling their used panties on Craigslist!!! LOL

Not really, I knew that already. LOL

Candybuttons likes this.
  13. grower88

grower88 Members

I can honestly say i have never asked either of those questions, but I'd guess the same males that ask those questions probably think every female they meet wants dick pics that weren't asked for then cant figure out why she doesn't drop everything and run to them

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Speaking from my own experience, I may ask how many fingers because each girl has her personal preference in terms of how many fingers she likes to have inside her when she is manually stimulated by her partner. Asking is the best way to learn what your partner likes. For me, it's part one of multiple questions in regards to how I can stimulate my partner so she can enjoy the experience.

The wet pussy thing many of us ask the ladies because it's typically a turn-on, but I'd say most men who are reasonably educated in female sexuality should already know that the vagina is generally at least a little bit moist by default. We typically ask to see if it's "wetter than usual", because it is hot to know that a girl is turned on. However, due to various non-erotic reasons, a vagina can also become "wetter than usual" regardless of whether she is turned on or not. So I suppose, in the end, a lot of us dudes simply like the idea of wet pussies, fantasizing that if a pussy is wet, it must be because she's horny! What dirty bastards we are, lol.

Candybuttons likes this.
  15. Candybuttons

As an example, I have had guys ask me if I’m wet (over text) while I’m at work, and I think in my head. Does he not realize I need to stick my finger in my pussy to see if I’m extra wet? That’s not something I can do at work.
    I guess that’s what I am wondering. Do men realize that usually a girl has to do a dip test to see if she is really wet?

ryanmem likes this.
  16. Alternative_Thinker

Hmmm, okay. In that case, these guys might have forgotten that, or were too horny to think.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

More skirts/dresses, less pants!

One advantage to being a lady is those easy access clothing options, and yet so many choose pants instead.

18. Candybuttons

Are you referring to skirts and dresses?

19. Alternative_Thinker

I think he wants women to wear skirts/dresses instead of pants so it's easier for them to "stick their finger inside" while at work. *shrugs*

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Seems like their advantages would outweigh disadvantages at least most of the time. I don't understand why the predominance of pants on women when they have these alternatives.

21. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't really know about why someone would ask this, it probably depends on the guy, but I think many men might find it more appealing if fewer fingers fit in.

I have asked this one before, I suppose I relate "Wetness" of a Pussy to "Hardness" of my Cock. The wetter the better, a sign of arousal as was mentioned before.

Candybuttons likes this.