Why Are People Happy With Crap Now?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Dude111, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I think I know why.....THEY HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BE THIS WAY and its really very sad...

Out bathtub just got RESURFACED a couple weeks ago and the idiot DID NOT SMOOTH IT OUT,its rough in some spots..... @ first my dad wasnt gonna do anything of it (He said to me "Its not that bad") ... Everyone BUT ME takes showers.. I like baths..... It doesnt feel that good!!!!

Then the stopper he put in STOPPED WORKING (He takes out a perfectly GOOD working stopper that was there for years (traditional) and put this piece of crap in that broke after a week .. Now its hard to keep any water in the tub) Ya step on it to close the drain.. (Then step to open it)

He called the guy and today he came... Him and my mom got into an argument. FUCKING ASSHOLE TRIED TO SAY IT WAS "PARTICLES IN THE AIR" that fell on it and are now stuck there!!

FUNNY IT WASNT LIKE THAT WHEN THEY FIRST MADE THE TUB!! (It was smooth all over)

My father I guess told him it was OK I dunno....... THE GUY DID A SHITTY FUCK ASS JOB and my father doesnt care.... ITS SICK AS FUCK!!!!!! -- No one has to deal with it but ME as I take baths and it doesnt feel good........

Im sick of what this world has become.... A PIECE OF FUCKING DUMBED DOWN SHIT!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE WITH NO WILL POWER TO SAY THEY DONT LIKE SOMETHING.... Im tired of it all!!

Purple44 likes this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Misery loves company

Dude111 and SpacemanSpiff like this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

People witness so much crap in the world, the stress of it effects older people..and the crap people take advantage! And it's getting worse!

scratcho and Dude111 like this.
  4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh, so you still live with your parents?

Noserider, Jo King, OldDude2 and 5 others like this.
  5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

yea didnt you hear, living on your own is CRAP!!!!! Laptops are crap! Showers are crap!

1 person likes this.
  6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

TUBS WEREN'T LIKE THAT IN THE EIGHTIES...

Yeah... No shyt.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yep, most people from his generation didn't move out until the early 90s, so obviously that is the wrong thing to do.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

When I moved out of home not one shred of me ever wanted to go back in fact I'd fine any excuse to not go back home and invite the folks to our place instead. When I do go home and see the family, my room is so small now. I often wonder how I did it. I'm glad I moved from home. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am sorry about your tub. I like baths, too, and that would bother me to hell. I hate shoddy work, too, and hate having to be the villain in speaking up when it is done here.
    I am not satisfied with crap. If you are going to do a job, do it well. that is what you are getting paid to do.

2 people like this.
  10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

One problem is that people today are used to getting new crap every year or two whether they need it or not. That way they never get to see their old crap fall apart. My grandparents, from the WWII generation, weren't like that. Hell, my granny still used an old fashioned can opener that I bet was 50 years old. They were eating off plates that were, unbeknownst to them, antiques. My granddad was a carpenter and made most of the furniture so he didn't have to worry about that falling apart. And, for some reason, they saved the plastic bags that bread comes in, plus they reused aluminum foil.

People just have lower standards these days for some reason. They are also penniless and in debt quite a lot of the time. I really miss the old timers, they could teach us a lot today.

11. Tyrsonswood

The new "quality workmanship" is quick and dirty...

And "customer service" is busy on line three... "please call back some other time."

"Support line is active Monday thru Friday, not including holidays, whenever someone here is actually stupid enough to answer the phone"

12. Tyrsonswood

Crap.... I do that too and I don't know why either.

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

it is those very old timers that voted for the politicians that caused many of the problems today.

1 person likes this.
  14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

if you feel the particles and it is impossible to get comfortable it just means that you are a true and genuine princess

Running Horse likes this.
  15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Ahhhhhh, The Old Pea Between The Matteerarse Story..... :D

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  16. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Muchos Gracious........ Im glad others understand :)

17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

I think its crap that you expect everyone to agree that what you think is crap is actually crap

its crap that you dont accept or respect opinions that other people have

that little rough spot in the tub might someday save your mothers life ...her fate may have been a slow and agonizing painful death due to complications from a hip repair surgery ....until that lousy repair guy came along and saved her from that fall by leaving a rough spot in the slippery tub

2 people like this.
  18. Moonglow181

You are welcome...to quote what I heard on the tv tonight..."Kindness is the new cool...."....:)
    Hey, that was always my motto....

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I was cool before being cool was cool

20. Moonglow181

Yeah, there was a piece about a boy who was bullied in school, but he turned it around and started teaching kids that is was cool to be kind....