Who Says The Dumb Blonde Is A Myth? Lol

Discussion in 'People' started by Crystal_Nocked, Jun 24, 2017.

1. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

This thread is still going?

And here I thought it would get deleted.

2. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Are you really a genius?

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

That's one of the reasons I liked the new Ghostbusters movie. They reversed gender roles for the dumb blonde secretary.

4. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

In all seriousness to this thread, making fun of someone's intelligence, or lack of is a no-go for me, considering there are people who are cognitively delayed. If you're making fun of someone that is uneducated, acts immaturely, makes mistakes in life, etc... then what are you saying about people who are cognitively delayed?

I'm okay calling someone a bitch, if I think they're acting like it... over calling them dumb, stupid, etc. I also don't call people ugly. That's another no-go for me. Oh, and I don't use the word, "****". Apparently, that's a really bad word. I'm not sure why. But, I don't want to risk calling someone that and look like a horrible person, when I don't really know what the word means in the first place. Point is that at the end of the day you shouldn't be calling anyone anything degrading, regardless if you think it. But, people insult each other, and some insults are more acceptable than others, depending on the person.

I'm sure there are other insults that I use, and don't use. But, I can't remember any other ones.

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Not necessarily: he just has the IQ level :p ;)

6. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Well, speaking of IQs... does anyone know their IQ?

7. Asmodean

Don't know my IQ level. I think its normal/average (which makes the fact i'm nearly always right only more remarkable :-D)

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Forgot To Add..... "And Always Modest"...... :D

Cheers Glen.

scratcho likes this.
  9. Asmodean

Not always.. but most of the time at least. I don't like to make people uncomfortable with my superiority :cheers2:

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm afraid to know... :unsure:

11. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Well, to answer my question... I don't know my IQ either. I used to take these tests every year when I was younger, but I don't think they were IQ tests. I had to take them because my medical condition is a neurological one, so it causes cognitive delay. According to my doctors, I should have been very low functioning. So, year... I would take these weird tests every year. But, like I said... i don't think they were IQ tests. I mean, they were. But, I don't think officially, if that makes any sense.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I know my IQ, we took a proper IQ test in 8th grade and my teacher told me what mine was

13. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Tell us, woman!

I bet you're above average, right?

I know by age 11 I was reading at the college level. So, me is smart. That's all I remember of those damn tests.

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Except on the whole every human is way to predictible thing, you are still way too rainbows and unicorns with that, wanting to believe the world is the way you want it to be

You are still a little dumb in that regard, although not being so will extend the amount of time before you turn into a grumpy sounding old cynic ;)

Ignorance is bliss, happy happy joy joy thoughts, people can come together and change the world by recycling the 500 plastic water bottles they use a year, add a like to the facebook page of a social justice issue in their country on an iphone made by a bunch of 12 yr olds in china

;)

15. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Isn't OP's wife blonde?

But maybe I didn't remember right, he only mentions her in every third post.

16. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

^. I don't know if she is. I got the impression that Chris is native Texmex.

Christal show us your wife!

17. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

Clearly a myth. If you listen to stereotypes that's dumb. However yeah, that's ridiculous. I've seen lots of stupid things. Not to long ago I saw a post on Facebook how teens use erases on their skin. What is this world coming too? -_-

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are you just going to keep us in suspense? what is erasers on the skin supposed to accomplish?

19. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Oh the innocence - still, they do say Blondes do have more fun :)

20. Asmodean

Have to admit.. saw some episodes that seemed to imply the opposite