Who has the sexiest body on hipforums?

Discussion in 'Hip Awards' started by Donna, Jan 1, 2005.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm referring to the forum rules.

2. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

[​IMG]

I realize not all of them are raising their hands, but not all of them speak English. See, what the picture didn't capture, is the result when the question was asked in Mandarin. So many hands were raised, it threw off the Earth's gravitational pull for a few seconds, and a giant tsunami swallowed southeast Asia.

3. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

ok

4. Spidey

Spidey Member

"Nicely Done"?

When I wasn't making a fool out of him, he was doing it to himself. Unless of course, that's what you meant by "nicely done", because in that case, you are correct. He did do a nice job at making an ass of himself.

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You know, the sick thing about that pic... your bathroom looks almost like mine...

6. SpliffVortex

Birthday:
    October 14, 1987
    Political Ideology:
    Conservative
    Religion:
    Agnostic
    Sexual Preference:
    Hetero

7. SpliffVortex

nah your looks like this.

8. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Fun fact: You wouldn't know what a true Republican was even if we were freeing the slaves again.

9. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

While people are making asses of themselves, I'll find the thread about you getting your penis stuck in a two liter bottle. Which, by the way, doesn't say much about the width of your phallus.

10. Spidey

Spidey Member

Yes it does say a LOT about the width, because it got stuck permanently like it did. Dumb ass. Besides that happened like when I was young, stupid!

11. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Really, because I sure as hell couldn't get my penis into a 2 liter bottle, even if I were flaccid. I can hardly get my thumb in there, you small-dicked fagtard.

Edit: But the really pathetic part about getting your penis stuck in a two-liter bottle? You were doing it to "show off to the mail woman". In a perfect world, people like you would have to warn their neighbors upon moving into a new house that they were a registered sex offender. Oh, wait. People like you do have to do that.

12. Spidey

Spidey Member

What a complete bullshitter you are. At the age of 12 or 13 as I was, and "flaccid", you would definitley fit it in, and if you read my post about it, you will see I had to stuff it in with the eraser end of a pencil even at that age.

Your comment about it being a "perfect world" where people just being naked in front of another must register as a sex offender, is not perfect, it's sick. There are many, many groups that would kick your ass for saying public nudity should be treated as a sex crime. If you are that prissy at your tender age, then I'd hate to see you in a few years.

13. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Is your reading comprehension that of a three-year-old? I didn't say it was the fact that you were naked that was fucked up. It's the fact that you were trying to force someone to see you naked, who I guarentee had no desire to see you naked. And if you think sticking your penis in a two-liter bottle will impress someone, you're just a sex offender waiting to happen.

Sure, nudity is fine, to an extent. I agree. But going around the Member Photos forum, harrassing women for nude pictures is not. You're a fucking pervert. Why the hell are you still here?

Edit: And I'm not "bull-shitting". There's no way in hell I could fit my penis into a two-liter bottle.

14. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

15. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

lmfao. hail to the king, baby!

16. Spidey

Spidey Member

Hail to the King of retards!

17. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Seeing as you're waving around the retard insults, I think that bears repeating.

18. Spidey

Spidey Member

It is YOUR "reading comprehension" that is fucked, little son! I didn't intend her to see me with it stuck in the bottle half-wit. if you could read you would have read that. Also, i wasn't forcing her. She could have looked, or looked away. Genius!

Also, if it wasn't for ME way back then. All these nude pics appearing after the forums were reset wouldn't have even happened. There were like a scant few before I started giving the idea popularity.

Also, you can fool yourself, you can fool some of the people here, but you can't fool someone who has done it. Your penis at 12 years old could be stuffed in that bottle. Fool!

Why the fuck are YOU still here? You pathetic little creep!

[​IMG]

19. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Did you rape logic in the ass, and then kill it and its children? No, seriously, I'm curious.

Don't give yourself so much credit. Juggz is the popular pervert here, not you. Those pictures would have been posted.

Okay, to be honest with you, I never tried to stuff my penis into a two-liter bottle. Know why? Because I'm not the type of pervert who thinks it's not only okay, but that it is right to expose myself to strangers.

But, to be serious, if you aren't a gimmick (which I'm starting to believe you are), you have real problems. To think you are right to expose yourself to someone who does not want to see you naked is a sign that you need professional help.

20. Spidey

Spidey Member

You always amaze me with your stupid remarks after what I said is plain as day. You just keep on making a bigger, fatter ass of yourself. LOL I also know your mental capicity will keep you responding, because your too stupid to quit.

I know, he started doing it AFTER me, fool! I started it on the old forums. You jackass, said it yourself.

What does exposing one's self have to do with a two liter bottle?

Just how do you know she "does not want to see me naked"? You don't!
    It also doesn't even matter if the person wants to or not. Why on Earth do I need to care about that? If a person is like YOU, treating nudity like it's offensive, well then I feel sorry for you and the person, but it wont change my mind. Nudity is beautiful.