White hair balls likely mildew

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, Jan 5, 2020.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

so I did a bubble hash run on some Jars a while back swim acquired from someone who grows it to look at , literally .... so the last couple days curing the person who said he would burp them didn’t thinking it wouldn’t make a Difference. So the buds all got broke up at the first site of the mildew a run was done I put the green in a big Tupperware and left it open in my bottom drawer so slowly dry and then I had to run outta town outta the blue for a half month . So I found the stuff just now totally forgot and I scraped the lid of the container which I left laying beside the open container with the dry green cottony herb ,not like a shirt load I’d say out of 10 maybe a 3.5 in cotton to green ratio . I smoked what was on the lid .... think it’s dangerous to do that or unhealthy to a point where I should be like not smoking the fatty of the cleanest little popcorn buds . I know black or green are a no no but how bad is white mold?

Been hurtin for 2 days now so it’s a touch one no doubt hahah

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Also cuz I’m paranoid now and wondering if I’m tripping myself out or not haha

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

unless you have some allergy or sensitive. youll probably be fine.. and may have smoked worse without your knowledge.

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Pfew, just glad this is not a sex or men's issues thread!

Rahab likes this.
  5. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

HAHA didn’t notice that touché my friend . And ya it taste like straight bitter shit but it got me in a better mood lol

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

So... Is it you... or someone who isn't you... or someone who grows?