When you cum

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by blondie99, Apr 6, 2010.

1. blondie99

blondie99 Guest

This is for my boyfriend.

Sometimes when he cums he will shoot really far, and other times it will just dribble out.
    Even though he has quite a bit of cum in there , so it can't be because he's empty.

Any ideas

Roberto69 likes this.
  2. MasterKush421

MasterKush421 Member

when he cums out like a shooting star it means he hasnt masturbated or had sex for a couple days maybe one like i have sex one day then maybe in a hour i have sex again its not gonna explode like the first time

3. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

It's due to the moon; it's only normal.
    If you pay close attention you'll notice he probably shoots way farther when there is a full moon. That's also why no one conceives during a lunar eclipse. It's been scientifically proven.

:D

4. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

For me it corresponds more with sexual excitement. If I'm masturbating I'm not likely to shoot too much; If I'm having really good sex, it'll fucking explode. Even if I've masturbated earlier in the day, I'll still shoot pretty far when having sex.

mastrb8tr69 likes this.
  5. ThatGuyWeede

ThatGuyWeede Member

Don't really agree with any of the above posts. Personally I shoot further if I've been teased. Perhaps if girl plays with me for a while before really getting serious about, the build up makes me shoot more ferociously. If I just go to masterabte adn get it done, it's kinda like, eh, and just comes out. What's up foreplay!

6. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

That's pretty much exactly what I said...

7. blondie99

blondie99 Guest

Thanks for the replys.
    Yea i think its got something to to with how intence the orgasm is
    I have been jilling off a few times reading these stories, well alot of times to be honest.

And i have noticed my orgasm is far more intence probably because i have all sorts of images in my mind.

The last time i jilled of was about an hour ago, and bloody hell i coulden't stop shaking for about 30 seconds afterwards.

FANNYTASTIC,

8. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Yeah, same. it's all a matter of frustration and when you are teased for a while before it can drive your manhood a little crazy.

9. BigGirlGuy

BigGirlGuy Member

A guys diet can make him shoot harder and really far too!!;)

10. The Imaginary Being

I thought diet controlled taste?

Like Pineapples make it taste sweeter and all that crap.

11. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

Me too. At least that's what I've read.

I'm having fondue for supper.

12. The Imaginary Being

What sort?

13. coffeescent

coffeescent Member

Bourguignonne.

Gonna have the first fondue Bourguignonne flavoured "pearl necklace". How awesome is that?!

14. blondie99

blondie99 Guest

Yeah eating certain things like cucumber of grreens, does have an effect i thing

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

sometimes I can get a really thick ooze.. but once thats done, I usually can squirt for at least 4ft.. This is cause the cum loses its thickness and density, its also much clearer and less white.. depends on holding back, how badly i wanna shoot it.. Its exciting to shoot since it take a little more effort the 3rd and 4th time..

Grand prix likes this.
  16. Mike31

Mike31 Member

If he is dehydrated or has had sex a lot previously there wont be much. Its not rocket science. If I go a week without cumming I will shoot on the ceiling. Im pretty sure its the same for a woman.:bobby:

17. seedchild

seedchild Member

I think it has to do with the intensity of the O. Not really sure.

18. ERANOS

ERANOS Guest

I remember once i was having sex and the girl started jacking me off while I was lying on the bed. I shot out over her shoulder like some flying bullet.

Michael Sutherland likes this.
  19. HipHipHorray

HipHipHorray Banned

When I'm edging for a little while, which I just learned how to do (Whoooooo!) I can feel some serious pumping deep inside me when i'm cumming, it's crazy. A few times I was wondering if I was gonna pass out or wake up dead! lmao It's unlike any rhythm from a quickie orgasm, could this be the prostrate pumping? It's not just my dick throbbing, I can actually feel deep inside pumping. Anyway, it's greeeat let me know if you have any tricks or advice!

20. Shey90-

Shey90- Member

it depends of the foreplay for me cause if I'm hard for a long period of time I feels like I build up pressure and can squirt far

Kimmiescock likes this.
  21. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have found (only thru experimenting) that if I use a suitable sized stainless steel penis ring when masturbating, I shoot more cum out further & there seems to be more of it compared to without wearing a ring. I haven't attempted using a ring during sex thou. Rings seem to help produce a harder erection (thru pressure on a penis) & lasts longer as well. But you need to choose a suitable sized ring that wont cause any damage but is just comfortable / bearable enough to wear when fully erect & during ejaculations.