When a person finds what is wonderous.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by TooReal, Jul 29, 2014.

1. TooReal

TooReal Banned

I have dated many women and slept with my fair share....but something WONDERFUL happened to me!!!

I met someone who for a change DEFENDED ME....rather than I being the one defending the woman or people in general.

My JOBS are all about defending people mostly defending them from DEATH and although I have been thanked many times....no one except my Team members ever came rushing to my side to defend me...and doing it in a way that they did care what happened to them as the first and only thought in their head was PROTECT HIM!!!

I am not religious but if there does exist a GOD....I thank that GOD for allowing me to experience someone attempting to SAVE ME....as I find something and a person capable of such self sacrifice to be a person worthy of the GODS....and a person who deserves all my attention.

You know who you are. LOVE.

TooReal

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You are wondrous.
    I only wish you the best things that life can give. I will worry about you in the MI. I already do.
    I love you, my friend.

3. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Well...I cannot help but worry about you and rest assured this latest issue will be squashed like a bug.

I wish I didn't have to go...but I am very good at what I do....but I still wish I didn't have to go.

TooReal

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, just come back! :)

5. TooReal

TooReal Banned

I WILL!!! TooReal

6. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Wow, that's cool.

7. TooReal

TooReal Banned

It will be much cooler if she flys to Jordan to meet me. TooReal

8. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

In the past I've told new boyfriends "not to 'defend my honor'. -- I think I meant that I wouldn't want them to get into a physical fight over anything that got said that was bad about me.

It can be nice though when I vent/complain to my boyfriend about another person if he agrees/sympathizes with me.