Whats you're idea of sexy

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Parabola, Jun 1, 2004.

1. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

I think that's one of the biggest reasons I lean towards women. Guys just aren't all that cuddly(in my personal experiences). And the ones that are, are usually trying to take it too far. Sometimes I just like to snuggle up with someone without all the hanky panky going on. Maybe I'm just not meeting the right guy. I dunno.

As far as sexy goes, if you can make me laugh, you're halfway there. If you have an appreciation for Marvin Gaye or Bill Withers, that will always get my attention. I did have one guy sing a song to me at karaoke trying to get my attention. Well, he got it when he started singing me some Prince, and doing a damned good job at it, too. I think I melted right then and there. Something about an artistic quality that always draws me in. As for physical sexiness, if you don't have a good smile, you're not going to get very far with me. It's always been the smile and the eyes.

2. ketchup_and_zeppelin

ketchup_and_zeppelin Member

If I'm dating a guy, I love it when he knows his own strength but can also become submissive (in a playful, sexual way, if you get my meaning). I love "sex hair," messy, and slightly long, roughed up, etc. I like skinny guys with muscles (a contradiction?) who are into that 'alternative' scene, I also love built, fit abercrombie-ish guys...I'm not sure I have "a type" but I know what I like when I see it. Silliness (in strides), a sense of humour, a nice physique, attractive looks, all that good stuff.

Regarding women...I'm attracted to older girls/women usually, it's very rare that I am attracted to someone within 2 years of me, but generally age doesn't matter. I love intellectuals (men and women) if you can carry on an intellegent, articulate conversation with me (and you're hot...) I'm yours. I LOVE Geminis...yes, i know.
    I like my signifigant others to be fit and healthy.

3. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I go nuts over women who are earthy, natural, full-bodied (not fat, necessarily, but lots of curves to explore), and into earth based spirituality, and living. I love earth signs....Taurus is my favorite (I'm a Scorpio), but any of those earth signs will do! Strength, both physically and emotionally, is a factor too.

In men (when I date them, which is rare these days), I like that same earthiness and groundedness.

I love long hair on both sexes, and anyone that wears patchouli...well...(Sus swoons at the thought!)

4. daysye

daysye dumb as a box of hammers

sexy to me is someone that knows what they want and are not afraid to ask.....i dated this one girl that could never make up her mind on anything and it just drove absolutly bonkers.....has a kind heart.....and can understand that i wear patchouli, not because i dont shower but because i love the way that it smells

5. Sus

Sus Hip Forums Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Great picture of Janis!! And, I agree, as I said earlier, love that patchouli! It is amazing how people react to patchouli...I guess you either love it or hate it, and the people that hate it tend to be very vocal.

6. teepi

teepi living my dream

I lived with a deaf woman for 7 years before I found my husband and I found her "innocense" sexy. Sounds kinda weird, but I think being deaf made her a bit oblivious to external crap that we all just are used to.

But that was just one relationship.
    On the whole I love earthy, spiritual women, ones who are into learning and sharing what they have.
    I love patchouli and if I get a whiff I'll seek you out to just have a peek.
    I love friendly women,ones who just look approachable, not uptight.
    I love when a stranger smiles at me.
    I love that vibe I get from certain womens aura's. Just pulls me right in.
    women who have their own sense of style are sexy.

In men...my husband is the only man who does it for me, I love when he pulls up on Friday and he gives me the biggest smile. I just melt, he's gone all week.
    I love his voice on the phone, I could listen to him for hours.
    I find it so sexy when he sings to me.
    I love the way he smells after a shower or after chopping wood.

Yeah smells are sexy.
    Eyes are too, bright green or deep brown.

7. daysye

daysye dumb as a box of hammers

thanks...i did have the naked picture of her when we had the old forums but i got sick of people always trying to say something about it so i changed it when we had to start all new here.....but i do agree about the patchouli....people either love it or hate it....i actually dilute mine when i buy it....i put the bottle into this plastic one that has a sprayer that i bought at walmart....it is about an ounce maybe in size....and then i add a half a bottle that the patchouli was in of water....it actually makes it smell even better

8. socks

socks Member

sexy is me.. long flowing blonde hair that makes girls envious.. square jaw, tall, gorgeous blue eyes

so i'm self-centred.. oh well!

love,
    -andrew

9. Patch

Patch Member

just to add to what i said before...i love girls with radiant, glowing skin...it just gives off this feeling...like i just want to touch it...i also love smells...especially patchouli...mmm...
    well...it's storming outside...so i'm going to turn off my lights and watch the lightning...weee.

10. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

mm i love that to! it just gives you the warm and fuzzies :)
    totally agree.

11. Larry MC

Larry MC Member

MATTHEW BELLAMY

[​IMG]

12. IvSeenTwilght

IvSeenTwilght Member

super curley long hair, vegetarian fellows ::drool::

13. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Sexiness is when the person is oozing with personality. Everything they say can attract an audience, because it's so interesting and creative.
    They stay true to themself. No matter how pressured they are, no matter how critical someone is of them, they stick to what they believe.
    A deep soul. They can make you cry just by explaining what nature is to them. They have really....compelling ways of explaining anything.
    Intelligence. They really know what they're talking about. They never sound stupid when they defend what they are defending.
    Sexy is healthy. When a person takes care of themself, it shows self-respect...and self-respect is always the most sexy thing in the world.

Physical sexiness??
    Just look to Johnny Depp....he's the definition of sexy.

14. tourmaline

tourmaline Member

i've always loved chubby boys with wavy shags...
    and people who are self-concious and needy *shrugs*

15. butterfly

butterfly Member

In anyone, I just melt if they have one of those amazing smiles, cute but amazingly sexy...makes your knees go weak....

I love REAL looking girls, pretty, but without tons of make-up, someone original whose personality shows through externally.

And guys....I pretty much just love guys in bands, which is cool, but can be very frustrating as it's sort of limiting! But the whole side burns....rock star look, yum :)

Someone who's as obsessed by music as I am, and the same types of music I like, I'd like that....

Uhhh....I think I'm too fussy, is that why I'm single?!

16. cacophony

cacophony Member

i have all the same cliche stuff to say about sexiness being all in a person's personality and confidence and a great smile and a ready laugh, so i'll skip it. you all know what i mean.

with all the above qualities present as well, a sexy girl might be:
    casual; not a prissy beauty queen or a faceful of goth makeup.
    athletic and healthy, tall or petite, but with a definite feminine figure and a cuddly layer of fat. i like big hips. and i like big lips, too. a nice mouth is a must. i love kissing too much. and a nice, soft curvy stomach and those little dimples at the small of the back....
    red hair! mmmmm....especially naturally dark hair that's been dyed fire-engine red, kinda messy or naturally wavy-curly. or pseudo-'fro hair that's a few inches long and pulled into little cowlicks.
    piercings. i'm kind of a sucker for piercings. i like nose piercings and tongue piercings and those funny alternative ear piercings....nipple piercings...and tattoos, too. interesting ones, that is, and not a tattoo of a pink and purple butterfly on your ankle. neck tattoos are especially sexy.
    girls who dance are so incredibly sexy. especially firespinners, hula hoopers and bellydancers.

a sexy guy might be...quite similar actually.
    athletic, red hair, green or brown eyes, freckles, with sideburns that go right down to the chin and one of those really cool beards that tufts out of the end of the chin. maybe braided or hung with beads.
    lots of colours in the clothes, and maybe a tattoo of a sun between the shoulder blades. and a kilt with combat boots! and a nice, round butt. yes, definitely one of those.

that's just a visual image of two sexy people, though. i'm not picky. anyone who's healthy and comfortable with themselves sends off sexy vibes.

17. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sexy? young, slim, not very hairy with a large uncut cock (retractable foreskin), cute bum, preferably clean-shaven and top/versatile in fucking. As a bisexual I prefer my men slightly on the feminine side but willing to top me.

Simon :)

(PS: isn't this in the gay forum?)

18. jsb

jsb Member

Shaved or trimmed cock, cut at least 7 inches and a smooth chest and armpits. A smooth ass and asshole. It's a bonus if his legs are smooth also.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Physical sexy: stockings, fishnets, lingerie, tight fit dress.

Non physical sexy: a woman with doubt, but enough confidence to let herself go and enjoy new experiences she wish to try.

20. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

People can change their clothes and hairstyle overnight. But without a good personality it is all pointless.

Deidre, jmadre and Irminsul like this.