What's your favorite body part on a man?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by meridianwest, Jan 3, 2012.

1. QueerPoet

QueerPoet Senior Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

I would have to say hands (large) first.

Then blue eyes. Plus I've always had a weakness for men with blond hair.

My hair and eyes are brown. So I guess opposites really do attract. :D

QP

1 person likes this.
  2. -_Depressed_Dominik_-

-_Depressed_Dominik_- Guest

For me it'd have to be a tie between the neck and forearms.:rolleyes:

3. social_barefooter

social_barefooter Guest

I love feet... and how what a guy looks like waist down.

4. LoveScary

LoveScary Guest

I love the same things. I just can't get enough of seeing those abbs though.

5. Backstreet Lover

Backstreet Lover Member

Love a nice ass ;)

1 person likes this.
  6. everythingisawesome

everythingisawesome Guest

Cock, hands down. It's the only thing women dont have thats better.

7. xfirepimp

xfirepimp Guest

I really like pretty dick, doesn't have to be huge but nicely shaped, Backs and abs as-well. I don't find muscle guys attractive sexually at all, i think its really kool they are committed to making their body look that way, its just not for me. I like slender toned bodies. But the number one thing that gets me going beyond all else is a person that is just comfortable being naked. There are always things that i want to change, toner abs no more dam zits after shaving, god i hate that lol, but i just really think a person that can just be around me while were both vulnerable in that way is attractive.

8. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

His mind.

After finding out he can be caring and show love for his woman then it doesn't matter much, I don't go looking for dick size, or anything else like a model type but I do like my man to look a bit tough and even rough around the edges. I like him to be respected and not be bullied or taken for a ride by others. If he is strong and even a bit bull headed he is good for me. I hate 'Yes' men. Those who just give in to save an argument and can't stand up for themselves or their beliefs kinda turn me off. Myself in my relationship, I like a challenge, if there is none then it would get boring.

9. princessokay

princessokay Member

Apart from the obvious.. a sharp jawline and I will be jelly in your hands.
    I also enjoy nice teeth and eyes.

10. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

same here. it's a proportion thing. overtly muscular build has parts that are too big relative to some other parts and in the perspective of the body as a whole. there's a certain extent to which it can still look good, but beyond that it stops being attractive.

same with the face. if there is a part that is too huge relative to the rest of the face, it doesn't matter how that rest looks like. the part that is out of proportion ruins it.

this is true.

11. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I really like a good back.

12. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

Sounds cheesy, but from experience, by far, the sexiest 'part' a man can have is a great mind.

The question says body part though, but I can't pick ONE body part. A well balanced figure is more important than an individual body part.

13. loncho

loncho Member

Impossible to choose.

I love the male body, every inch of it... I like elbows, arms, hands, shoulders, ankles, calves, thighs, back, neck, ears, etc. As long as they look and feel natural and not "fake," I can spend hours touching, kissing, licking, nibbling on a guy's body, head to toes.

It bothers me a bit how most gay guys are SO cock-oriented. Yeah, we all love a nice cock, but it has become too much of the main or only focus, while there's so much more to appreciate and enjoy.

14. meridianwest

yeah, same here. :)

15. Larry F

Larry F Guest

A well-toned, full, pert, peachy butt and nice biceps :rolleyes:

FWKbi likes this.
  16. DoIt4ThaRatchets

DoIt4ThaRatchets Guest

Feet

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

17. Alwayswanting

Alwayswanting Member

Back and abs, not all ripped and such just nice form is what I find I'm attracted to.

18. Swift Red

Swift Red Guest

Although I love the male body, a nice pair of thighs and a clean uncut cock gets me on my knees easily.

FWKbi likes this.
  19. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Collar bones.
    *nibble nibble*

FWKbi likes this.
  20. meridianwest

this thread is in the gay forum.

while females are not prohibited from frequenting the gay forum, or posting in the threads in the gay forum, this is not the intended purpose of this particular thread. if you like the topic make a thread under the love and sex forums that are not specifically homosexually-oriented like this forum is.

for anyone unclear on the subject, i was asking the opinion of gay/bisexual males on other men. anything else is irrelevant and a thread derail.