Whats The Longest Time Your've Had A Butt Plug Inserted For?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nz male, Jul 23, 2012.

1. curious78

curious78 Member

Just took it out after 13hrs... while sleeping.. now wearing a much bigger one and its been in for a couple now.. takes some getting use to, but its amazing. Huge cum at the end.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Slept for 13 hrs - that's a huge amount of time to stay asleep for. That's a long time to go without having a bowel movement for to ?

3. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Probably half an hour.

4. KaylaJones

KaylaJones Guest

I've honestly had a butt plug in for 2 days straight. I never went to the bathroom in that whole time. The feeling you get after you wake up with it is amazing, your whole asshole throbs with pleasure and it's just great. Going to work was even better, I'd slam my ass on the counters sometimes to push it up further when it's falling out. I even squirted once in my uniform but not to much.

NaturalDreams likes this.
  5. Erica:)

Erica:) Member

hahaha.. That's what im saying!!! any longer then that I lose interest in it. That and it starts to get uncomfortable.

6. nldn

nldn Senior Member

0 seconds, ie never

7. Backdoor gal

Backdoor gal Guest

mmmmm, I,ve only had mine in for sex, but this thread has got me thinking, and I,m gonna try it soon. I,ll let you know how I get on.

8. Polydectes

Polydectes Guest

I have only had it in while I am topping. Though I grow weary of it being there after my orgasm. I have never given it much thought keeping it in for a while, perhaps I need to do some Kegel exercises my butt just gets tired of holding it in.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Why would you wear it as a top? =\
    Isn't it more appropriate for the bottom?

10. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Twice as long as the Gulf War lasted.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

does constipation count?...id say a few hours before i finally decided to poke around and loosen it up manually

only happened once

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Finger or toothbrush? =p

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

finger...i was at someone elses place and toothbrush was out of the question because i like them

Si69 likes this.
  14. Shermanator99

Shermanator99 Members

I had one in for 6 hours before. I was hang out with some friends and we went to see a movie. At times I thought it was coming out but it was just the base end rubbing me. It stayed in the entire time and I didn't need to wear a thong.

15. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

29 days, only removing to go to the bathroom and sometimes to bathe or for a few hours once or twice to rest when it started hurting a little bit. I started with a 1.5" diameter plug and went up to 2.4" diameter for the last week and a half or so. I'm now trying to train to be able to wear my Tantus Tex (3" at widest point, 2"+ at neck) for at least 24 hours, then go longer from there. My biggest issue with that one is just that it starts to hurt when I sleep until I can't keep it in anymore. Maybe I need to try different lube. There are certainly people who have worn it 24/7 for extended periods of time.

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Man, you folks need a new hobby.

Si69 likes this.
  17. cheddarfilibuster

I like mine just fine.

18. bestmolly

bestmolly Members

i wear a small buttblug so it is more comfortable, i have never been buttfucked, should i get a bigger buttplug now or waint to i have been buttfucked?
    the longest time i have had it in is around 2 hours ;)

19. cheddarfilibuster

Get a bigger plug if you feel you're ready to go up a size, even if you haven't had sex yet.

1 person likes this.
  20. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

all day

Simon :)