Whats The Longest Time Your've Had A Butt Plug Inserted For?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by nz male, Jul 23, 2012.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

When you have inserted a butt plug (anally of course), whats the longest amount in time your've kept it inserted for? A few minutes / hours, or overnight?
    Does it cause better sensations or other effects, the longer it's kept in or not?

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I find the longer you leave them in the more painful it is to get out. Like my butt clenches it and mine have litte ribbed bits at the end and they seem to catch on skin and fuckin hurt after a while.
    I find using a really slippery water based lube to be fine for say half an hour.

Pussytimes likes this.
  3. Unufalready

Unufalready Member

I've had one in for an hour on a number of occasions. The longest was probably about 3 hours; during the break between my last two college classes of a day I slipped it in in the bathroom. It stayed put for the hour class, but was slipping out as I walked to my bus, wore it the hour bus ride home and I about fucked myself with it when I got back to my car, slipped it back in and had it in for a little while once I got home. (incoming TMI) I had been wearing a wet diaper all day and after I played with it a little back in my car, I forced out a a medium sized shit out and around the butt plug,that was pretty damn hot too, and the mess made so hard (I try not to get it anywhere tho).

I've always wanted to leave it in all night, or even longer, but I'm nervous about any number of real or imagined possible negative side affects. I usually end up jacking off after not too long and after I cum I just feel like taking it out. One of my biggest problems is having it stay in me; I could probably wear a few thongs and keep it in tho.

Anyone else have any advice or stories to share on the topic?

4. Unufalready

Unufalready Member

I think you have the wrong kind of toy for this topic, lol. But after a while your sphincter will relax again, so you just need to gently get it out just like you gently got it in. I love the feeling when my ass doesn't want to let it go :) But then I walk around a little and stuff and it just starts to pop right back out. I think I need a bigger butt plug!

5. wowzer

wowzer Member

ive had one in for around 2 hrs and it was great but probly wouldnt do that long agai

6. insertrandomnamehere

insertrandomnamehere Member

0.00000 seconds... one would never even make it off the shelf into my possession... not a bash just a personal preference :)

7. Unufalready

Unufalready Member

Do you do any kind anal play? If not, you're missing out big time! I know some of the things you see online are crazy, but a little anal play, even a finger in the ass during climax is an experience unto itself.

EroticaWriter likes this.
  8. insertrandomnamehere

insertrandomnamehere Member

Me and my gf have talked about it... neither of us is really into it and internet pron is not the reason why... maybe some day, but honestly we are both sensitive enough all over that even "vanilla" stuff feels fantastic... not the we just keep it vanilla. ;)

9. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

How ever long it takes to fly from Seattle to San Francisco!

BF was treating me to a long weekend in San Fran to celebrate our first anniversary. I thought it would be fun to drive him nuts. I slipped a glass plug in the airport restroom (after security!). Once on the plane I whispered into his ear what I had done, and he nearly burst a seam for the next three hours. Despite what is recommended, I used petroleum jelly for long term wear, otherwise the water-based lube would have dried up.

Pussytimes and Justinsky like this.
  10. disruptive

disruptive Member

I bet he had a really good time at the end of that flight!

11. CaptK

CaptK Member

had a remote control vibe egg in for maybe 3 hours once.
    went shopping and driving, nice.
    was in a condom because I was afraid of loosing it so the condom was partly hanging out.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Just as well you left the condom hanging out - you may have had a vibrating bowel motion if it went in further!

13. Jocelyn001

Jocelyn001 Member

I don't own a butt plug yet! I need to get one. I hear some really sext things about them.

14. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

View attachment 49645

My lady has one of each when I'm out of town she sleeps with the large one in. It doesn't keep her open but it weighs 14oz so she has to keep clinching or closing. I ask her what's the longest she has had it in she said 10 hours. She said it keeps her so turned on. She masturbates analy every time she said she cannot have an orgasem from just vaginal. She can pee with it in. shower shave her legs with it in. She has gone to the store and to the pool with it in.
    She has a whole bag full of toys just for her ass.

Superwinner likes this.
  15. disruptive

disruptive Member

How big are they? It's hard to get any sense of scale.

16. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

This is the decryption

These all stainless steel plugs are designed for a nice comfortable fit for long term wear. They weigh more than other plugs, causing a constant sensation. The glass cut gemstones finish off the plug, and attract lots of attention to the wearing party. These are true works of art. Sizes: Regular: 3 inches in length, 1.1 inches at widest point,.3 inch stem, weight 6.3 oz. Extra Large: 4 inches in length, 1.5 inches at widest point,.375 inch stem, weight 14 oz.

17. myttia

myttia Member

wow that's hot. how big was it at widest and how big did it keep you open? and if you used lube for longer term wear (as water based gets absorbed according to people here) how did you keep it from sliding out? tight jeans?

18. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

I only take mine out to poop.

19. myttia

myttia Member

i put one in for my boy to find me when he was getting in late when I went to bed (give him a hint of what i wanted when he arrived lol!) I didnt think he'd be too long, is about 5.5" around at smallest (1.75" dia) and 7" at biggest (2.25" dia)... I actually feel asleep for a couple hours but it took me an hour to calm down!! Used a thick waterbased lube that didnt seem to dry up too badly, thought it would be a short time. Had to get more lube and saliva worked in there to get it out comfily (so i had it and a boy's finger in there at one point... nearly sent me over the edge!! :)))

20. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Imagine going to your local stainless steel fabricator & showing him a butt plug design you want him to machine for you.
    Now that would be deversifying into a totally different item for selling & an extra income for him.