What's Happening?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Aerianne, May 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i ain't no lady though. could a been one paid for mine.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Where Did I Say You Were..???

Cheers Glen.

3. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Paying it forward is the only game in town, for those who actually enjoy sharing a friendly game.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

did i said you said i said you said? lol.

seattle is a place i probably wouldn't mind being now that i have my pension.
    never could find work there the time that i was.
    that was when i had that boat i went broke on in 75.
    though i think eugene oregon or grass valley california (of the places i've been)
    are where i'd most rather be then reno nevada where i am.

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

No place on earth has ever called to me like Appalachia, and the George Washington National Forest. John Denver said it was almost heaven, and he wasn't exaggerating, but the natives called her "The Great Virgin". But I am a wandering Taoist, a Warrior of the Rainbow, and do the bidding of Mother Nature. I go where she tells me to go, do what she tells me to do, and none ever knows who I am without her permission, even online. I've had her crash a half dozen computers in a row just to remind me of who is in charge, when I threw a temper tantrum and tried to defy her. You can run, but you cannot hide, from either your own truth or your mama, and she gives some of us chores to do. :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Aerianne likes this.
  6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there are pretty places everywhere. my parants were both from the (north) eastern u.s. i was born in fuffalo new yourk. but eastern u.s. i don't think i'd want to be any time for the next few decades.
    i don't really know of course. what relatives i have, and i've had no close contact with any of them for years, are in the east of u.s., west coast inland mountains been my home all my life.

7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pictures, please:D

8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Photoshopped

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nothing going on here except hubby was awake and outside when I got up. That's extremely unusual.

I'm wondering what kind of crap the neighbors will get up to today.

They taunted us on Thursday and yesterday.

I can't believe a 23 yr old women would get up to the antics that one does,lol.

Yesterday evening, when she got home from work, she started doing something at the end of her driveway, trying to get my attention.

I think she was trying to imitate me because I was raking but the only thing I can compare it to is a monkey dance; complete with whooping noises,lol.

[​IMG]

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I think you're right.

When enough common items get used up and thrown out, they become nostalgic scarcity.

11. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Surgery mañana

12. Aerianne

What are you having?

13. fundoo

fundoo Members

What's happening folks??!!

Did I miss any St. Patrick's Day celebrating?? I couldn't find any threads.
    Yesterday was um just a kinda rough day for me. Hard to explain. But so anyway, I didn't get around to much "celebrating". I did post some of these pages on Facebook though. (yeah, still taking a break, but I just had to share these again on the holiday.) Anyhoo, so yeah, one of my old apartments had this monthly newsletter and I particularly liked this one. I'll just post two of these because it can get a little wordy (and blurry), but yeah, it was a cool spread! Interesting facts there.
    So...happy St. Patrick's Day (belated)!
    I'll have to wear my green on another day though. :D
    (ha! oops! foot in mouth with that "wearing green" part. I just read that it's not really very Irish. ?? Well, I'd found out that most folks, even those with Irish in their blood (those not living in Ireland), don't even know that much about true Irish culture. hmm)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    pensfan13 likes this.
  14. Aerianne

I'm Scots Irish but I don't celebrate St. Patrick.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

its basically the 420 for drinkers anyway. least now it is.

16. Aerianne

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Doesn't that beat all? Awesome feeling.

p.s. I always pronounce your username "the manx", like the cat breed. And then your avatar is cat-like so that reinforces my mis-pronunciation. Took me a few years to realize it was "them nax", yet my brain still reads it wrong.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't do St patrick's day either. Either does my miss, who's Irish. I love cultural celebrations but when the whole world jumps on a band wagon for the sake of drinking it kind of... I dunno, feels fake to me.

I can handle Oktoberfest cause all the girls wear dirndls and get their boobs out. Plus it's a fest, it's a month worth of drinking.

But the one day celebrations I dunno...

19. Aerianne

I was kind of concerned that I might not be going on vacation with my daughter this Summer because the guy she rented from the last 3 years wouldn't give her the deal that he has been giving her.

I told her not to worry about me because I know it's expensive.

She called me a few minutes ago talking about new plans; so, yes, it looks like she's taking me to the beach again this Summer! <3 :D

Meliai likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

be nice if u can watch a video on here without it bouncing from that damn chat at the bottom

themnax likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.