What was the name of your first acid tab?

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by Hari, Sep 8, 2004.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

Silverside..

[​IMG]

2. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Father Christmas.

3. ou8e2

ou8e2 Guest

Any freaks from To?Well ya'll know Rochdale College,lived there with Dany big bucks on the 6th floor,Toad on the 12th floor and Mr Big...Rosie Rowbottom sic....anyhow I'm up in Markham farm coming back from the Rock at bloor and madison and scored a sheet of the 3 eyed toads.Nice clean sid and we did one each.Tripping back on the dvp in an old 62 ford galaxie that I bought for 50 bucks \i joked with my buddy wanna do some more ....?dumb ...he says yeah,so I say's let 's do them all .I had 15 and we split them...Got to the farm and he flipped out say'n joe ,joe joe vibes,vibes,colours, colours \im freaking out over and over.What saved me was taken care of him...he ran out of the house in the am when I finally relented and gave him the car keys...my old man came out Sunday morning in his underware with a sled hammer at the car.My buddy gets out bows down like he's a god and ran a half mile down the lane into my neigbours house. He hides under a blanket on the couch....my old man and me searched the country side to no avail...that brought me right down...bummer to a good trip....never saw him again...it was good acid ...like shooting stars exploding etc...

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

purple microdot...then orange barrel and blue barrel....orange double barrel....alarm clock blotters.... ..strawberry blotters......happy face blotters

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I bought 1000 blue barrels from people in Rochdale....had to pay a young girl to carry them out because of the severe heat

what was the name of that dick head of security?...his name was plastered on every wall saying what a dick he was haha...I was not yet 15

6. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

it was a 3 purple microdots, Mike, Alphonse and
    Gertrude were their names.

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

think it was called California sunshine or summat like that ! which was weird cos I lived in St Helens Lancashire at the time
    Someone played this song and it bypassed my ears and went straight through a hole in my head to my brain and came out from under my finger nails ( I have never recovered )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUnjMI81vAA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUnjMI81vAA

8. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Oh I forgot to mention! it was a quid a tab , and the second time I took it one of my mates stole a fire extinguisher off a bus and we sniffed it (carbon tetrochloride ) then we did the Acid thought I was going to die but didn't give a fuck / that one was a black microdot

9. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I don't remember what it was called. I want to say it was called windowpane but I could be wrong. It was a long time ago.

Quick story about my first time.....I've said in other threads that I probably grew up differently than many others (Hippie parents...I was allowed to smoke weed with them in high school, etc) So my uncle had this huge album collection stored at my grandpas house for years. My parents decided to take about a dozen home each time we visited and return them the next time. They were recording all of them to cassette tape. One Saturday we were sitting in the house listening to Let It Be and smoking a bowl. I happened to look in the album sleeve and there was a baggie. I took it out and said "Hmm....I wonder what this is." My stepmom took it from me and said "Do you have any idea what this is? Acid! And not the shitty acid you kids get these days. This is the stuff we used to get years ago!" (Obviously she over-estimated my drug use experience because I had never tripped at that point...18 yrs old) She said she doubted it was still good but we all decided to take a hit. I was a little nervous but what could go wrong? I'm with my parents who I am very tight with. It would be ok. My stepmom was dead wrong! I don't know how long that acid had been in that album but that trip still ranks in my top 2 or 3 of all time. I had SUCH an awesome time. They have both died in the last number of years but it still makes me happy that we got to share that night. The only kind of bad vibe part of the night was when the neighbors came over while we were trying to watch some Grateful Dead show on video. They had no idea and I remember thinking "Dammit! Can somebody just make them leave already?" Talk about bad timing to just show up uninvited.

10. the highway terror

the highway terror Member

1977, windowpane, it was red.
    dancing bear was the first blotter

11. CaliKaty

CaliKaty Members

Temple Sunshine. Looked like baby aspirin. Man, they don't even make that anymore! :sunny:

12. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

Gold triangle. Black blotter with gold triangle, really strong to, i remember that dose well.

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It was either black aliens or purple aliens I forget which it was because there were both going around at that time. This was in nineteen ninety-six.

14. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

We had shit load of micro dots. Orange and purple, .25 cents a peice when i bought 300. Then the Mickey mouse blotters. Miss those days for sure

15. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

don't bother afraid, i still tried any chance i get.

skip likes this.
  16. mindbender62

mindbender62 Member

Don't "be" afraid i ment. Sorry

17. Sfj

Sfj Members

Orange Wedge.

18. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Windowpane.

skip and scratcho like this.
  19. wrat1

wrat1 Members

a microdot like no other I ever saw again , it was not really a microdot it was the size of a small aspirin and it was green and white...'79ish maybe

20. Tokaino Miakuda

Tokaino Miakuda Members

Didn't even know they have names. It was handed to me so I don't know what it was supposed to be called but it had like a bicycle drawn on it.