What was the name of your first acid tab?

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by Hari, Sep 8, 2004.

1. ForgetThisEmail

ForgetThisEmail Member

1966 we were given it for free. We had to watch others do it for a month before it was our turn. We then would stand up and draw our name in colors in the air. Mine was strawberryfields and it was strawberry in color and flat not like the later orange double domes or orange barrels which came next. Then after like 6 months we had to pay. My neighbor jody keen got it from ronnie kayfield who took guitar lessons in NYC from timothy leary. Jody has died from herione overdose back in early 80's but ronnie still has a band but it was called springhouse when he was in springfield delco pa highschool. I was in haverford state mental hospital due to wearing womens clothes and well yrs later i trade gender but thats another story. I later got a lot back in the late 70's and early 80's from a indian friend who traveled from san fran to humboldt county and would give it to me for 25C each. Oh well that was the last time i did it. I later ran recover homes in phila pa. etc etc etc

2. Paisley Skye

Paisley Skye Member

that little quotation at the beginning (if you work more than play...) is going in my compilation of interesting quotes. my first hit of acid was windowpane. thanks for asking. have a great day!

3. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

4. borealowl

borealowl Guest

window pain and orange sunshine

5. freedomrider

freedomrider Member

1971, "4-way" hit of orange sunshine.

6. Old Head

Old Head Member

1986 orange sunshine and a love affair was born :)

best i ever did were camouflage 4 ways.

7. PAX-MAN

PAX-MAN Just A Old Hippy

The first time I did LSD was a drop placed in a sugar cube made by a company called Sandoz when it was still quite legal. The first tablet I ever took was called Batman Wow. It was a white tablet with the batman logo on it done in black.

PAX

8. Stillcrazy

Stillcrazy Member

Strawberry barrels

9. freedomrider

freedomrider Member

We were so lucky to exist in a time where we could experience these things...

10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Windowpane

11. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Purple microdot circa 1984. :cheers2:

12. antique hippy

antique hippy Guest

my first was un-named or homemade.... I used to really like choclate chip mescaline

13. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

never heard chocolate 'chip' mescaline...just chocolate or strawberry.
    They used "Nestle Quick" powdered drink mix as filler, then put it in 00 clear gel caps, so there were brown ones and pink ones. Same mesc, only difference was the flavor lol

Either way I agree that shit was really clean and nice...I think my second trip was on mescaline(the first was swedish stamp blotter) easily as memorable as any acid trip and right up there with the cleanest...once I took the equivalent of about 50 hits of pure mescaline powder...I felt the universal Aum, man lemme tell ya 8 solid hours of peak tripping with a 6hour come down... 13 yrs old. Good times

Edit; I should mention that with later research I've come to realize that this probably wasn't mescaline sulfate as is derived from natural sources, more likely a synthetic analogue, something like TMA or STP possibly...whatever it was it was pretty damn cool

14. Cultosaurus

Cultosaurus Member

Don't remember which one was first . . Mr Natural, Strawberry or the Purple Microdots that we called Teasles.

15. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

a square of printer paper

16. steviejay

steviejay Member

<br />
    <br />
    I am relatively jelous of that statement

I dont even know the name of my first tab I didnt care I had acid my quest was complete

17. Belltower

Belltower Member

Cube. But Orange microdot and Liberty Cap shrooms together was a blast. The cube weirded me out and I was in the service..haha

18. busy

busy Member

White lighting:sunny:

19. jellydonut

jellydonut Member

mine also white lightning..1971.

20. jake52

jake52 Guest

purple mic. guy named Browning had some and Paul and the rest talked me into it. Park Vic Halifax May1970