What Video Games you playing now?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Misterman, Mar 7, 2011.

1. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

The Hunter.....the most realistic hunting game i've played on the net.....pretty cool...website is thehunter(dot)com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIRwCOB-cw0"]YouTube - The hunter trailer PC game

2. Misterman

Misterman Member

That hunter game looks bad ass, i wish my computer wasnt crappy and could run it:(

3. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Nah it doesn't look as realistic than Deer Hunter 1997 in my opinion

[​IMG]

:p

4. lawnboy3

lawnboy3 Member

lol

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

im about to play super mario 64 on my nintendo 64 =]

6. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

I went to MLG when it came to Toronto at fan expo it was so bad ass! Awesome time definitely give er a go I had a great weekend, even met a bunch of halo pro's.

I just found my old N64 the other day and totally squealed like a girl. Recently got back into BK it's such a fuckin good game. Also, Vigilante 8. I swear these games are even funner now than when I was little aha.

ROME TOTAL WAR IS SO SICK. Went on a binge about a year back and played it non-stop even made some online battle vids with commentary (aha I'm a loser like that). Great games the lot of them.

I'm playing Red Dead Redemption right now (rented) but usually stick to sports games (NBA 2K10), Reach or L4D (the original) if a few good freinds are on. Also dabbled with minecraft for a while but the addiction potential is way too high.

Sorry for this long ass post I saw way too many references to awesome games.

7. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Hell yeah! haha.. I went to the event in meadowlands, NJ for halo2..and the next year for the first halo 3 event. It was awesome! Met a lot of people.. my team got out 3rd round though :( but it was last minute

oh and anyone still play any pokemon games? haha.. my friend and i like to get pretty stoned and play pokemon stadium on the N64. It's so intense! lol
    Also mario tennis, and mario kart are pretty fun to play on the N64 as well.

8. Brudof

Brudof Member

I sold my nes, snes, n64, ps1, and gamecube a long time ago... :(

9. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Today I finally beat Bishock.. I've been playing it for about a year now. (I was maybe 1/3 of the way through the game when my computer kicked the bucket, so I had to re-build it and played through it at a very slow pace since then).

The ending is such a disappointment.. I was hoping to see something great, but the ending barley made any sense... I played through a year of that for such a shitty ending. :(

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Prince of Persia, the one with this prince:

[​IMG]

It's pretty different, but has a great graphic style. Great combi, like always with PoP games, between puzzling, climbing and action and you can't die (cause you're saved by the princess' magic when you fall) so basically it's the perfect stoner game :biggrin:

11. thisisme5

Haha I made a team as well we got absolutely destroyed though. Managed to wrangle a match with the FB and TD coaches though and gave em a run for their money. Was such a fun time, even got from row seats for the final.

Pokemon stadium is badass but I always was more of a fan of the gameboy ones.

12. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

rome total war. fun ass game when you're high. best mix of strategy and action.

[​IMG]

13. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

That's cool that you got to run some matches with them!

But i enjoy the gameboy games as well! The classic pokemon red and blue.. and gold and silver games are awesome!

I also just remembered how fun roller coaster tycoon is! i can play that for hours haha.. Empire Earth is a pretty fun game as well!

14. thisisme5

I wish I had the non-pirated version so I could play online with some of you.

Fucking love that game (Macedon ftw).

15. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i bought that game when it came out randomly. i've been addicted on and off ever since hahah

16. tapio

tapio Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

well in to gt5 at mo and also play overlord both on ps3.
    when i really stoned though its the settlers on dsi

17. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

fifa soccer 2011 on xbox 360

18. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Just picked up Shogun 2 Total War!

19. stash napt

stash napt Member

The total war series and halo reach ^^

20. stash napt

stash napt Member

This game sums up my child hood lol. I got it when i was like 11 and i never put it down. :afro: