What Video Games you playing now?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Misterman, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Misterman

Misterman Member

One of my favorite pass times while I'm stoned and have nothing to do is play video games. I have been playing Call of Duty Black Ops online im deadly, other games i liked stoned are assassins creed 2, and fallout 3 because my friend broke my new vegas disc.

2. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Yeah test drive unlimitede 2 is my favorite right now

3. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

ive been playing Oblivion, and Dragon Age. i was progressing on Eufloria and Portal, but i started having a hard time. i play until it gets difficult, then i lose interest. i like games i can cheat at.

4. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

The two games i'm into right now are Black ops (xbox 360).. and halo reach..(MLG playlist). I'm hoping to go to another MLG event this year! :)

Also..my friend got me into WoW.. i been playing on my hunter occasionally. Never thought i would see the day..but this game is actually pretty fun haha. I'm pretty good at strafing/kiting players now :D

Once spring break starts..i'm hoping to kick in some more time to gaming. Lately i've just been busy so i haven't been able to play much at all..

5. LoneDeranger

LoneDeranger Trying to pay attention.

Dragon Quest VI for the DS.

6. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i had an opportunity to play WoW free, until the separate server shut down. it was a lot of fun, but im not going to pay to play.

7. terilynnmaria

terilynnmaria Member

I'm still rocking my n64 man, Ocarina of time and banjo kazooie :D

8. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

The only games I play these days are at Facebook. I bought a PS2 like 3 years ago and it just sits in the closet with a ton of other wires and cables.

An N64? Wow! I don't know anybody here who still has one of those!

9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

my kid deleted my Ocarina of Time save game, more than once. i had to give up, i almost beat the game and poof! gone. then he started to bitch because he doesnt have a big Link. i told him im not going to play for him anymore, he can practice and progress on his own.

i catch him singing Sarias song and Zeldas lullaby. "♫♪left, up right,♫ left, up right...♪♫"

10. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I've been on a Total War kick, lately.
    Rome. Alexander and Barbarians

11. walsh

walsh Senior Member

I'm playing Bureaucracy. Cool game, written by Douglas Adams of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fame.

12. dutchblood87

dutchblood87 Member

been playing black ops, not too good, but getting better

13. Misterman

Misterman Member

Oblivion has got to be one of my favorite games! I can't wait for the new one to come and i have never played dragon age is it any good?

14. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

I enjoyed Dragon's Age. I need to get back to it and try and get all the endings.

I don't think Blizzard can make a bad game.

15. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i like dragon age a lot, i suggest watching some of the videos on youtube. its not too hard or too easy, but you can change the difficulty settings (which i love) and the party members interact. they can get pretty snarky too. it worth playing again. we downloaded the steam version +DLCs and gave our hard copy to my brother. he likes it too, but his laptop doesnt like to run it properly.

16. Brudof

Brudof Member

I personally hate Dragon Age. The Elder Scrolls series are my all time favourite games for sure. Right now I'm mostly playing League of Legends (free PC game) and Red Dead Redemption (amazing game).

And sorry to say, but Black Ops is just a sorry excuse for a first person shooter. Team Fortress 2 is my favourite FPS at the moment :)

17. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

hubby plays LoL, and I HATE IT. HATE HATE HATE THAT GAME!
    he gets so grumpy, nobody plays it cooperatively, everybody sucks. he bitches and drinks and bitches about the pick up groups...
    can you tell i hate it?

18. Brudof

Brudof Member

Yeah, LoL isn't fun when you play with randoms. 90% of the time the end result is throwing your mouse across the room. I feel your pain.

19. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

Rift, WoW, COD:BO

20. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Unfortunately Halo Reach. I've always been a halo guy, that's basically all I've played since halo 2 when I first started. I got Shadowrun a while ago and that's a really good competitive game but it's really tough so I don't play it often.