What three things do you want your partner to know about sucking your cock?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by drumminmama, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keyser_Söze

Keyser_Söze Members

Baxter Research Center?

I could have said "donkey" or even something like "above average size". I'd never actually seen Rhino dong until today, when I felt the need to google after these questions.

Some things you just can't unsee.

2. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Ladies, when giving a blowjob, don't stick my dick in your mouth, and give me a hand job.
    Use your mouth like a piston

3. Oral Obsession

Oral Obsession Members

1. Don't just do it to get it done and over with. It's about me as much or more than about you and I want it to last a while for several reasons, not the least of which is just watching you do it, so listen to what I want. Don't just do what you want to do. What I want is a good, long, slow blowjob where I build up for a big release.

2. Use both of your hands, also slowly, and touch my balls and taint all over to tease the fire out of me, and then lick all those same places until my precum starts to flow. Then follow the trail with your tongue all the way up my shaft to my head and slide my whole cock right on in your mouth.

3. Once you begin sucking my cock, keep touching my balls and ass with your hands, but not my cock. That job belongs to just your mouth, your tongue, and your lips. It is a blowjob, not a jerk, so be nasty and use your mouth and tongue all over my cock.

I add number 4 because it's necessary.

4. I could care less if you swallow, I actually think it's much hotter if you don't and you just let my cum spill out instead, but I want you to take my whole load in your mouth when I cum and don't stop doing what you were doing to earn it until I'm finished. Just keep slobbing away, touching and teasing, and let be blow every drop. In. Your. Mouth. If it spills back out of your mouth, off of your chin, down your neck, and onto your tits, so much the better. I like it messy. If you'd rather swallow that's your choice, but my cum goes in your mouth, not in a towel, or in your hands. In your mouth.

2 people like this.
  4. Oral Obsession

Oral Obsession Members

5. AlwaysJusChillin

AlwaysJusChillin Banned

I hate it when her teeth get in the way. Sharp teeth scraping against my skin doesn't feel good.

AND, they never put the whole thing in their mouth, i want to feel the back of your throat!

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

well no teeth is the golden rule, it shouldnt have to be mentioned
    i dont care if you spit or swallow just dont spit on me
    and really the only one that matters to me personally is i like when a girl goes down for a while then switches it up and uses her hand(s) for a while, and alternate as long as it takes or as long as you want.

7. ballbb

ballbb Members

8. ballbb

ballbb Members

9. AlwaysJusChillin

AlwaysJusChillin Banned

I don't like feeling a girls teeth scrape against my skin.

And, I wish they suck more than just the tip.

Oh, and can't forget I love having my ass licked.

10. undefeated

undefeated Member

my head is small its looks like a guitar pick. so i guess only ladies who like playing guitar would want to suck it.

11. Bluesman2016

Bluesman2016 Members

For me, tongue first. My balls, soft circular movements of the tongue are great. Then on to the cock. Long slow licks from bottom to top. At this point, if you really want to turn him on, eye contact! Make him look you in the eye as you slowly lick his cock, and demand that he holds that eye contact with you. it'll drive him crazy.

If you really want to drive him completely nuts, edge him. Slowly lick and suck his cock until he's on the point of cumming then stop! Gently squeeze his cock to make sure he can't cum. Wait a short while, repeat as many times as he can stand it!...

12. whaaacko

whaaacko Guest

The deeper, the better. And don't forget to suck my balls and lick my ass.

13. 19Bobby58

19Bobby58 Visitor

Go slow
    Don't go fast
    Take your time

2 people like this.
  14. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

And she mustn't hurry either Bobby.

15. LagunaBeach

LagunaBeach Banned

Women know all about giving head at a very young age. It's not a complicated endeavor.

16. Shopfloor

Shopfloor Members

69. If I'm hyped and horny I will suck you to kingdom come

17. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

1. Consistently look up at me getting pleasured

2. Take breaks in action to talk dirty to me, allow me recovery time. Helps me last longer.

3. Slap my cock around a little on the face or with open hand. (Hard or Soft slapping) I love some pain with my pleasure.

18. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I want them to know I don't like it.
    Had this discussion with 4 male pals (aged 50-60) last week, only one out of the five of us actually liked it .... the other four said no thanks.

19. KL16

KL16 Members

Don't leave my balls out.
    Go deeper sometimes
    Yes, put your finger in my butt while you are sucking me. It feels great!

Redmanchu and KL16 like this.
  20. PeterF

PeterF Members

Can do it everytime you want.
    You are great doing it.
    I Love it.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.