What The Hell Is Wrong With Moms These Days....

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by Desera_xoxo, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

But we don't hear about it more often

In a way

Our populations have doubled over the last 60 or so years, there may be more cases in the media reported nowadays in raw numbers

BUT you are still only hearing about a small percentage of kids that end up dead

Percentage wise, we may not even hear about it more often nowadays

Then there are things like This one we had here in aus just last week. Three kids died, mother later said she lost control of the car during a dizzy spell, which probably was the case, but if it wasn't, and she keeps it together and never talks about it, no one will may ever know

Or having a dizzy spell is a half truth, and it wasn't so much a dizzy spell, but fell asleep at the wheel, perhaps in part from the stress of handling four kids. Perhaps sticks to the dizzy spell cos she didn't want to seem like she couldn't handle the stress of four kids and sound like a bad mother

Or alternatively again, she herself didn't know the difference between a dizzy spell and fatigue maybe due to something like low blood sugar levels from not eating or sleeping properly, so know one is really going to know if she herself doesn't know

Its not just cases with clear intent, and not just cases that are unfortunate 'accidents' that don't get uncovered, also the cases where the sum total of all the stress ends up in something that wouldn't have usually happened, especially if they had extra support

1 person likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I just re read my last post....when I said ''you'' I meant nameless fucked up mom and not a particular person......

there is no single answer to this phenomenon

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I read an article yesterday saying that a mother left her quadriplegic son in the woods cuz she didn't want him. sad.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

Watch A.I. much ?

5. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

whats that

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

we live in a world with so many people, that a very small percentage, can still be a very large number. combine that with 'media' really does 'love that shit' because getting people's attention, however purile a fassion they go about it, is what sells advertising space, whether or not it actually sells people to buy their advertiser's products.

infantcide isn't exactly new either. there have been many cultures which have tolerated it. even some 'christian' ones.
    that its being done in a culture that mostly doesn't tollerate it, or claims not to, or doesn't what to believe it does if it does, that's where the shock value comes from.

7. Desera_xoxo

Desera_xoxo Members

I know the media plays on all of this and honestly that doesn't change the fact that this stuff exist, so to me its irrelevant what the media does. I turn on the news and hear this mom stabbed her three kids and this one set her 7 year old on fire. So it took her 7 years to decided enough was enough? And then she puts gas on her kid and then lights it? WTF it makes no sense at all, it sounds to me like the bitch was just evil....Pure and Simple.

8. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

And...more than likely she has never used birth control.

1 person likes this.
  9. meditatespace

meditatespace Member

Don't some animals eat their young? -next best thing

10. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Members

Its very valid question. Why people killed innocent children, anr they do it? I mean one need courage and dare to do this bad job. Children are not responsible for any thing. First crime people committed about illegal birth and second to kill that innocent body. So sad.

11. ElEyeJaw

ElEyeJaw Banned

Someone has to keep Moloch fed, might as well be worthless moms and Planned Parenthood.

1 person likes this.
  12. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

There's always another one, and another....

Daughters Shot Dead By Her Pro-Gun Advocate Mom Was Due to Get Married Days Later
    3:51 PM EDT, June 27, 2016

Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office identified the mother as 42-year-old Christy Sheats. They say Sheats shot and killed her daughters after a family argument turned deadly on Friday evening.
    Madison Sheats was 17, her sister Taylor was 22.

Taylor was scheduled to marry longtime boyfriend Juan Sebastian Lugo on Monday, a family member posted to Facebook.

The tragedy unfolded in an affluent neighborhood near Houston as Christy Sheats exploded with rage, firing at her daughters as they fled into the street.

Her husband could be heard pleading: "Don't do this! They're our kids!

Hotwater

13. Bud D

Bud D Member

I remember a movie of a lady who had killed one of her kids and put another in a wheel chair. I think a third one survived and that one and the wheelchair bound kid were adopted by a police family. The mom was dating a guy that didn't want kids to she made up a story of what didn't occur, when she shot the kids.

When that movie came out my mom was dating a cop from Cleveland. She was really violent and abusive every time he wasn't around. He would go into a movie store or something and she would turn around and beat us in the back seat. I learned later that she was suicidal and it was just an over all bad time. My parents divorced when I was 5 or 6 and my dad was pretty much starting to die. All he ever said was to listen to mom, he was a drinker.

Having lived through a time that I thought I could get murdered. And there were other times in life people seemed to care less about me surviving. I know mom's can snap under pressure. More mom's are working and not all of them marry the best man. But I get along with my mom fine now. She didn't kill any of us. It was about a year or two that I hit puberty and could fight back. Something about a mom that isn't going to kill a boy who is an athlete and can kick a little mom ass. It's funny though because when I pushed back she told my little sister to call the cops. She didn't call the cops because we all knew she was abusive. I much rather want to see someone smoke a joint than beat or otherwise harm their children. But the world is fucked up and these religious people think child abuse is ok!

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So at the end of the day you turned out alright because of a few beatings. ;)

And there it is folks, beatings obtain respect which in turns makes you turn out fine. So start wailing on your no good asshole rug rats, TODAY! And start defining a better future of upcoming children. :)

1 person likes this.
  15. Bud D

Bud D Member

Do you want to find out how bad I turned out?

You sound like a Nazi.

Maybe you didn't think through your edit real good.

16. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

it's been shown that positive reinforcement is MUCH better at reinforcing positive behaviors. that's all I will say, but physical harm, pain, violence, suffering, &c are more likely to produce loathing, hatred, and the person wanting to act out against the person inflicting these undeniably mean and unpleasant things and is less likely to promote positive behaviors.

17. Bud D

Bud D Member

Ya I doubt that from my experience. Fuck the studies. All the assholes I knew lived cuddled lives.

18. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

you sound angry

19. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No child or anyone deserves to be beaten up for nothing, so f off to anyone who thinks so.

2 people like this.
  20. Bud D

Bud D Member

Sounds like all of you haven't been through anything as a kid. More people putting bad vibes on bad vibes.

Been through myself what most will never or ever understand.