What is your ideal amount of sex per week?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Candybuttons, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

If you could choose the amount of times you have sex every week, (with the same person) how much would you want?
    Personally, I find it gets boring if we do it every day, so I like it every other day, but I like to masterbate everyday because that doesn’t get boring, if anything it’s addicting, I’ve already done it 4 times today.
    (Love my days off alone :) )

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3 times a week. . but on the weekend we have sex a lot in one day..
    masturbation is nice but I seem to rather stroke my dick while eating pussy. since im going to be there for a while. .

JudeLawless and Candybuttons like this.
  3. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

A few days before my period, every day, sometimes a couple of times per day during that time. It's as though my body has a mind of its own. On most days though, every other day would be good.

4. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

You’re right it can get boring so I guess every other day is ok.... I do masturbate in between so when she has her period except her last day on it I guess we take a break sooooo I kind of take a break sometimes and let it allll build up and on that last day it’s amazing and that huge load she loves!!!

Candybuttons likes this.
  5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

3 times a week would suffice

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We are a senior couple and my wife is passed the period phase. We are also retired. That said, we have a very active sex life. We live alone so we can have sex without distractions. We keep ourselves fit and eat right. We are fortunate to have a strong sexual appetites.
    2-3 times a week and we both masturbate for our health once a week. I still shoot a good load, but with less force. Often we have sex twice a day, but most of the time,I need about a 12 hour to recharge. We are sexual creatures.
    My wife usually gets 2 “O’s” during sex and then she is spent.

Candybuttons likes this.
  7. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me when regimented "If it's Friday night it must be Sex night" then the spontaneity is lost.
    If it is as newlyweds (= often) Bedtime is Sex-time then could be somewhat of routine rather than a pleasure.
    If it down to calculating the correct time/s for appropriate sustenance
    However, Quenching the thirst is so much better served and enjoyed when one (/two - or more) indulges - a la 'Martini'
    methinks

Candybuttons likes this.
  8. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Since I haven't really had regular sex since well, it's been quite a while now... I feel like I don't have a good handle on what my needs might be like. I'm guessing that several times a week would be adequate, and that once a day would be too frequent to feel special at all. :)

Candybuttons likes this.
  9. Kerri

Kerri Members

I’d have to go with the right amount being somewhere between “toe-curling” and “screaming-at-the-top-of-my-lungs-left-exhausted-and-drenched-in-sweat”

10. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Since women have a 28 day cycle, I leave it to Jane to 'call the shots' (Excuse the pun Deidre LOL)
    Jane also has high and slightly imbalanced hormones, so one week is "no go" and their are 3 days when she cant get enough. The rest of the time varies depending on things such as our work load.

Deidre and Candybuttons like this.
  11. Candybuttons

Wow that’s excellent! It’s nice to see a couple still together and still enjoying sex!

12. Candybuttons

Does she give you a bj when she can’t or doesn’t want sex?

13. wilsjane

As you may have noticed from some of my other posts, I am not a sex addict. I would rather wait until we can have an experience that we can enjoy together. Feeling obliged to give me a BJ when her hormones are down would certainly not give her any pleasure.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  14. Candybuttons

I didn’t notice, but that’s nice, you seem like a nice person.
    I never turn down a bj, unless I’m not feeling well. I think it’s hot when he asks me to suck his cock! Lol

15. wilsjane

Thanks for the compliment. Jane has put up with me and my operas, not to mention our hot date when I first knew her (10 hours in the control room of a nuclear power station). LOL.
    We have been together for about 38 years, so I must be doing something right. :yum::yum::yum:

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

every day would be great, but even if there were someone to do it with, i would really need to quit my job to make the time for it.

or quit hipforums, but now i'm just talking nonsense.

17. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Yes please! LOL

Kerri likes this.
  18. Candybuttons

Sometimes I like sex everyday and several times of day, it just depends on many things..

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

When it happens it happens. Men have moods too despite what some women think. Sometimes maybe you don't feel like sex.

DappaDon, wilsjane and Candybuttons like this.
  20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

In this hypothetical scenario, do I still have the same job, hobbies, social commitments, errands, chores etc. that I actually have?

Because that is going to affect the answer.