What is the best position for licking ass?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by mit2788, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Shale

Shale ~

From between their legs with them laying on their back - both guys and girls.

I usually get into ass licking as an extension of licking other things, either licking/sucking balls or licking pussy, then move my mouth down. That way my nose can stay in the crotch while my tongue is at work. Sometimes have my nose in the pussy while licking below it.

2. dr_bahy

dr_bahy Member

Facesitting, Sitting on your face?
    this is amazing

and also i like this one
    69er, Her on top in 69 with pussy and ass spread in your face?

3. SoLucky

SoLucky Member

69 the best!

4. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I'll stick my tongue all the way up in there... Or at least as far as it will go. My wife won't admit it but she likes it, and I enjoy doing it.

5. olive hizklosoff

olive hizklosoff Member

The only way you're going to get reciprocation is in a "69" position. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!

6. phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 Member

sum young dont like it only when they get over 21 do they get real freaky.

7. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

I'd have to go with doggy.

8. campbells

campbells Member

her on all fours is good, but 69 position is awesome when she sucks me off as i tongue fuck her ass nice and deep.

9. Natali2006

Natali2006 Visitor

69 the best position for me

10. FunHogg

FunHogg Senior Member

Going with her in the doggie position, me either kneeling behind or on my knees on the floor. (Assuming she is on the bed) This is the best position for ass licking.

Now, if I wanna work her front and back...her laying on her back and I push her knees up to her chest. I get good access to both this way.

I can never quite reach her asshole in a 69 without a shitload of effort and strain. Kinda takes the fun out of it if it's too much like work.

11. TrudgingShit

TrudgingShit Banned

none of those... i absolutely love when my girl is lying on her back with her ass way up in the air and legs coming over her head and her hands on her cheeks spready her ass wide. this position will allow the butthole to catch a "bubble" too and stay gaped open sometimes for no apparent reason! gives your tongue great access to shoot way up in that sweet ass plugging up that opened up pink hole. try it!

12. SirLicksAlot69

SirLicksAlot69 Member

I prefer her sittin on my face, i would love to do a femdom/ass licking scene

13. futebine

futebine Member

Well, I use to sit on his face after climaxing.

Other than that I often start licking his asshole while he's still asleep, so there's no set position for that...and once he starts waking up I'll slowly move towards his balls and end up giving him an 'all-inclusive' BJ :)

14. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

I prefer doggy. I don't really enjoy oral that much, I'd rather save all my stamina to fuck her in the ass.

15. niceneasy

niceneasy Member

Here's a good one.

Start out by rimming her to get her warmed up.

Then put just the tip of the dick in, hold for a few seconds before pulling out and rimming again.

You will find her hole has opened up just a bit.

Insert again, maybe putting the whole head in this time.

Repeat as necessary.

16. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Do women come with instructions now? That's pretty neat.

17. monkeysfistmaker

monkeysfistmaker Member

I second this.

18. Maikerusan

Maikerusan Member

I don't really care about the position as long as its comfortable for both of us. Am I the only one that prefers to eat her ass when its a little dirty. Not shitty just not freshly cleaned. I like tasting it and knowing that I'm doing something kinky and intimate.

19. futebine

futebine Member

You're not the only one. My BF likes to lick my ass at random times during the day - sometimes it's sweaty, or simply musky - and it feels better to have his tongue in there than having to rush to the shower each time.

But then, I also suck him dry whenever I feel like it, or when he asks me to - I never sent my men to shower when they wanted to have sex - I like to be available for them when they want me.

20. daveyjones05

daveyjones05 Member

I go down on my girl about 5 times a week and I always lick her ass. Sometimes though if we're having a really kinky evening, I kneel behind her and rim her. Definitely one of the deepest positions I've found and she loves it. I don't mind her on all fours either but my favourite is probably when she sits on my face. Not quite as deep as kneeling behind her but she can watch me doing it which is even more of a turn on for both of us