What have you learned...?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Panama Jack, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As most of you know, my wife and I are a senior couple and are very sexually active. We discuss sexual and health issues that effect mature couples.That said,What have you learned about sexual relationships that you would like to share with the forum. My wife and I make it a practice (every day) to discuss sexual issues and concern as we age. Actually, it is way better now than it was 20 years ago. No sexual subject is taboo with us and we still experiment. Today we still learn from each other. Just this morning we discussed my pre cum as an example. So let's here what you have learned from your years in relationships?

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

That I will never figure out the female gender.

ZenKarma likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Are you assuming genders?

Orison likes this.
  4. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Women are just like Men, except they have balls

Kerri likes this.
  5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have learned that over the last 20 years, you must have spent most of your waking life thinking about sex. Does your house have the cooker in the bedroom.??? :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I learned early that it's not all about orgasms. There is a lot of pleasure in what is normally seen as foreplay.

ZenKarma likes this.
  7. Panama Jack

What I am asking is.... What have you learned about sex with your partner that has gotten better with time? Heterosexual relationships.

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I have learned several different ways to enhance our sexual enjoyment, such as positions, oral, toys, and others. I have learned that I enjoy hearing about her sexual past, which was a big change from the jealousy that I once felt.

9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I haven’t been married a year yet but...I’ve learned how to express myself better as far as my sexual wants are concerned, etc...I’ve also learned that oral sex is amazing (receiving), I just had the wrong men doing it in the past. :blush:

10. Panama Jack

Deidre, Yes it is all about communication with your spouse. Don’t be afraid to discuss anything sexual related. You might fined out there are areas you both would like to explore. Don’t keep them hidden in your closet. Get him to open up too!

Deidre likes this.
  11. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Definitely agree. We are open about everything in general, we were solely friends for a few years before dating and so we shared things as friends, without being worried about what the other thought. And we both have really good memories lol

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Haven't learned anything I didn't know from school. Not about sexual health anyway. If she stanky you just Dun wanna go there, same rule as highschool.

13. shaillythomas

shaillythomas Banned

it's great but every one does not do the same,i think it is a life and we learned daily something with our life