What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lol 2 peeps play digital golf on this page, and with 2 different games!

;) to be fair i played a fun golf game at my friend's that they play in turns with like 4 people on the couch. Good times :sifone:

2. ultravio1et

ultravio1et Members

Sky Force Reloaded

A lovely vertical shoot’m up which I can’t get enough of recently

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm at currently at addiction level on cities: skylines. i've always been a simcity fan, but i also tend to have weak computers so i always wait a few years to get the newest addition, and i'm extremely happy that i finally went this route instead of getting the most recent actual simcity, which i hear was pretty awful.

i haven't even started looking at the mod options. that will probably have to wait until i upgrade my pc.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Madden 2019 season. Currently 9-1

5. Asmodean

Star wars battlefront 2. I'm slaying it in the space battles!

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have never played a computer game in my entire life. Seems as if I have been missing out on some fun, LOL,

7. Asmodean

Well, I can tell you the action in this one is very intense. I like it a lot, but these days when I wanna emerge myself in a game with a fun setting or intriguing premise I prefer a stronger focus on exploring, storytelling, roleplaying or a challenging puzzle. Happily these games are being made too :)

What makes the fastpaced (and often chaotic) fun in Battlefront so good is the online multiplay where you can partake in classic Star wars battles with up to 40 other real players :)

If you like Star Wars and are about 30 or older: yes, i dare to say you have missed out. Half of my love of Star wars stems from some excellent games that were very loyal to the movies and gave some great expansion of the setting, wellknown characters and happenings etc. (Kyle Katarn!)

8. candys

candys Visitor

Just finished escape room game Clinic and today I'm going to contunie unlock the doors in another room here https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-quest-factory-escape-rooms-los-angeles-2 in LA. Real-life escape games much more exciting than simple video games. I'm became a real fan of escape games when I solved all puzzles and unlock the door in one of these rooms in the first time. Great feelings.

9. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

"Chakan: The Forever Man" on Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Portable Game Player.

Chakan is a demon hunter who had a mission: defeat the Angel of Death in single combat. What he did not realize was that in doing so he would lose his soul! Cursed with life eternal, Chakan realizes that the only way to regain it and rest is to eradicate the Earth of all evil. Fighting through many levels of platform-style action, Chakan will not rest until he has cleansed the Earth and his soul has been regained! Your soul calls out to you; heed its call!

10. Asmodean

^
    Reminds me a bit of Michael Moorcocks Eternal champion. Which you probably know too if you're into Hawkwind ;)

Ged likes this.
  11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Mass effect andrameda. Heard nothing but bad things about it but I am kind of digging it. It's not up to the standard of the first couple ME games but its close enough.

Also playing a lot of puggle lately. Can still even find an online game occasionally.

Asmodean likes this.
  12. Asmodean

^
    The exploring part seems great. Not sure I would dig the combat specifics. Have you heard of Anthem? It's not out yet but it seems interesting!

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

14. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I thought it was good. Not the best in the series but worth it when the Sony store discounted it. It has been so long since I played the older games I think missed a lot of the story's importance.

15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yeah that was peggle not puggle.
    The thing about games that are in the same universe but come out years later is you forget what certain story lines meant. We'e the krogans good or bad? Shit I better go check the library alien and hope she fills me in.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

iRacing. :)

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

for some reason i got it into my head to bust out the old warcraft 2. i forgot how off the difficulty is in that game; the first 5 or so scenarios are so stupidly easy they aren't even fun, then there's 2 or 3 that are actually appropriately difficult, and then there's maybe 25 more that are just physically impossible without cheating.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

IDKFA
    Anyone remember what cheat code that game was for? :p

19. Star24

Star24 Members

I like to play FIFA 2017. Mostly playing on the smartphone when I'm outside.
    Also Tekken, MortalKombat X (this on is also very cool!)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm still playing madden hehe. Usually I put it down this time of year and do other things but it's addictive I'm now into the 2021 season and a whole new roster on my side and I'm keen to see how it goes! I'm halfway into preseason game 1, leading 14-10 against bears.

Also still racing the iRacing sim. Came 2nd in our K&N race tonight. Bit disappointed, it was between me and another guy whoever got passed the leader on only 2 tires was gonna win and he got that advantage. On the last lap I thought fuck I should just pile drive this dude into T3 but I'm a fair racer lol.