What do you think of Nigeria?

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Dude111, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Ah, you get nigerian spam mail too?

David0301 likes this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

It was a while ago. Now I get a free bigger penis.

3. Asmodean

Nigeria's nr. 1 export product it seems :D

edit: except its not really free. And there may be delivery problems

4. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You shoulda gone to Budapest when you had the chance :D

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Hindsight is 20-20.

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

This reminds me of a t-shirt I saw some guy wearing at the coffee shop down the way. It said "Africa is not a country."

And I thought, "Well duh."

Then I thought about it some more, and then it got me thinking about how the differences between all those African nations is generally glossed over.

7. Asmodean

Reminds me: I rarely see a 'Free Tibet' t-shirt anymore.. :(
    I may buy more than one if I come across it! Spread that shit!

8. David0301

David0301 Members

heheh just received one of those nigerian e-mails, diguised of course:

"Your Payment Available. This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the content is perfectly noted I am Mrs.Amanda Wayne the United Nations Special Representative a citizen of Netherlands I was posted here in Benin Republic for this special assignment meanwhile it's my pleasure to meet you. Pls: Be informed that I have received Immediate Order to release your US$2.800,000.00 USD which was a compensation payment approved in your name by the United Nations during 2017 Annual meetings which take place in Lima, Peru and I was assigned to handle this project. We have deposited your fund ($2.800,000.00 USD) through Western Union department after our final meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union director Dr.Godwin Ben E-mail( fmofbr@gmail.com ) Call Him now with +229-6755-9971 He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as, Receiver's Name_______________ Address: ________________ Country: ____________ Phone Number: _____________ Though, Godwin Ben has sent $5000 in your name today so contact him or you call him on +229 6755-9971 as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the: Mtcn, sender name question/answer to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund, Regards Mrs.Amanda Wayne"

HAHHAHA , who wants to participate?

9. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Actually Nairobi is not a country, it's the capital of Kenya, which is in East Affrica.

David0301 likes this.
  10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

They don't eat people in Nigeria. There's cannibalism in North Korea though....

11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I got some crazy phone call once from some Nigerian woman saying she was from the irs (internal revenue service), and that she wanted to verify its me by me giving her my social security number. I gave it to her: 123-45-6789
    Then she hung up.

12. David0301

David0301 Members

ahahhahaah
    really??? they even go as far as making phone calls ???
    i get those spams every day, i will copy,paste them here from now on sometimes theyr too funny

13. David0301

David0301 Members

they also eat people in one malaysian island, next to papua newguinea, i think its called "papua"
    forgot the name, cannibalism there

14. Asmodean

Do they consume it raw? :D

15. David0301

David0301 Members

16. David0301

David0301 Members

another one of today, nigeria knocking at my door , this one they put lots of effort:tearsofjoy: , notice the high english :

"From Regional Manager

Good Day!!

My name is Mr.Kofi Koduah I am a banker and a regional manager of a bank
    here in Ghana. I need your help to transfer a sum of US$11,500,000.00 into
    your account as my foreign partner.

The fund is part of the profits made by our bank past 4 years in the
    branch where I am the manager. I have already submitted annual report for
    last year to my bank headquarters in Accra - Ghana, and they did not
    notice the excess profits. I deposited this said US$11,500,000.00 in an
    escrow account without a beneficiary (Anonymous), to avoid any trace.

I cannot be directly connected to this fund because I'm still working with
    the bank. So, I need your help to transfer this funds into your account in
    your country for you and I to share. I offer you 45% of this funds as my
    foreign partner and 55% will be for me. There is no risk involved because
    it will be a bank to bank transfer. So, I want you to stand as the owner
    of this fund so that you can present a foreign bank account where the
    funds can be transferred to you as my foreign partner.

If you accept this proposal, I am prepared to go into partnership with
    you. Please kindly reply to me for more information on how to proceed.

Sincerely,

Mr. Kofi Koduah."

17. David0301

David0301 Members

just now: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

"I have a business Proposal that will be of benefit to the both of us.Kindly contact me on carladamstoday@gmail.com should this be of interest to you."

18. David0301

David0301 Members

today:

"Hello Dear, Its me Ruth, did you receive my previous email? please write me back immediately to let me know, i wait to hear back from you, kisses"

19. David0301

David0301 Members

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:just just now in my email inbox:

"
    Good day ,

With due respect and out of fear of the ugly situation I face presently, I am contacting you to see if you can help me solve my problem as I sincerely believe that one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life considering the situations the person finds his or her self.

I am Miss. Michelle Boris the only daughter of late Dr. Fofana Boris from Cote d`Ivoire. My Late Father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant and an Agriculturist in Cote d`Ivoire; His death and that of my mum and my junior brother was masterminded by his only brother during the political crisis in my country Cote d`Ivoire in the years 2010. My late father through his hard work during his life time on earth made a fortune and established many businesses which has now been collected forcefully by his only brother the suspect that arranged the killing of my parents because of properties.

Through my findings before living Cote d`Ivoire I was able to get some personal documents of my late father and some was a fund deposit amounts to the tune of Nineteen Million Four hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$ 19.400.000.00) he deposited with a bank abroad under some conditions which necessitate this communication to you which I cannot handle under my age brackets.
    Presently I am residing under political asylum here in Ghana due to multiple attacks from my uncle who wished me dead or to obtain any other documents of my late father that is in my care and the condition of life is very unbearable over here because the war in my country has ended and the Government of Ghana and the UN has called off the refugee immunity and rights for Ivoirians citizens in Ghana under political asylum and I cannot go back to my country to avoid the unexpected from my uncle most reasons I contacted you after much deliberations and prayers.

I am willing to offer you 30% of the total sum as compensation for your EFFORT/INPUT after a successful transfer of the said funds into your Bank account and also for you to assist me relocate over there as soon as the bank transfers the money into your bank account to enable me have my peace and continue my education. Therefore I wish to know your readiness to assist me sincerely over this matter to enable me go further in discussing in details with you and also to enable me send you all vital deposit documents.
    Looking forward to your response.

Stay Blessed
    Miss Michelle Boris

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended solely for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The company is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt. www.arvind.com"

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

All Iv'e Ever Received Was A Few Phone Calls And A Very Professionally Written

Letter......Seems They Send All The Good Stuff To You.....LOL....:laughing:

Cheers Glen.

Asmodean likes this.