What do you think about Italy?

Discussion in 'Italy' started by dreamingwight, Oct 30, 2006.

1. gunhild

gunhild Guest

Italy is a very beautiful country with a lot of nice buildings and a lot of nice places.It is expensive to stay at hotels there,but it depends also were to stay.Venice i very expensive but it is cheaper to live outside and than make a daytrip to Venice.Also guided tours to venice are very expensive.
    I have stayed in Venice for many many times,but i have just been living outside the town i Lido de Jesolo and then it is very easy to take the bus from there to Punta Sabbione and from there the bout to Venice.
    Beautiful places in Italy is the Alps.They are different from the Austrian alps.At the Italian side of the alps grows larch trees.
    Other intresting places in Italy is of course the lake of Garda.And north part of the lake is very beatuful it is very much like an norvegan fjord.Monte baldo the mountain close to Malcesine is very nice and the view up from the mountain are very nice,and the lake seems to be so small from up there.
    It is also nice to make a bout trip at the lake.
    These places are in the north part of Italy.The country is greener and cleaner up in the north and also the italians are different in the north.

2. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

It looks like a boot.:)

3. yellowcab

yellowcab Fresh baked

I love Italy and cant wait to go back!

4. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I enjoyed my last visit.

5. Lostthoughts

Lostthoughts Thostloughts

I loved it, I went right after being in the hellhole people call france, so that made it even better. The food was amazing, and just the general atmosphere.

6. sash

sash Member

Italy is real great!! Love the gelato and the people is pretty friendly.
    I spent a week in Florence, Sienna and Venice two years ago..Great time man!
    I don't care for breads and pasta so much cuz that makes your belly swollen and look fat. I prefer to eat veggies and rice with gelato the only 'weakness'..

[​IMG]

7. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

I was watching some talk show and up came somebody from SNL,they pointed out that on Italys SNL,they have a girl that takes off her top and swings her boobs back and forth,you gotta love a country that really provides some good ol family values like that! he hehe:rolleyes:

8. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

Italy is lovely, but not somewhere I would consider moving for a long stretch.

Tuscany is beautiful.

9. Montreal-Mark

Montreal-Mark Membre

I love it !! But Belusconie is an idiot.

10. lee20

lee20 Guest

Italy is a place that has a lot to offer especially when it comes to arts and great structures.

11. Skop's

Skop's Very old member, but young

Why? Ice cream don't exist in other countries? Or italian ice cream is particular?

:-O
    No, no, absolutely! Damn, pasta don't makes fat; it is condiment and oil that makes fat. Pasta is a healthy food.
    :2thumbsup:

12. biohazard5500

biohazard5500 Member

nice place.

13. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Love it! And the language. Been in Venice, Rome and Napoli.