What do i need for camp?

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by christopherieom, Feb 17, 2014.

1. christopherieom

christopherieom Guest

I have camp next week, plz give me a list of supplies to bring.. Should i bring my phone or not? How many clothes? Shoes?

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

dude...kind of need more information....band camp, religious retreat, tree planting, rainbow fam, what organization

at this point I say bring the phone because if you prepare to camp like you prepared this thread you will need the phone when you get lost in the wilderness

3. aphrodite_pretty

aphrodite_pretty Member

Lol. Also who else is gonna be there? Lots of little kids, or is there gonna be adults supervising? Is it just you and your friends? What kind of shelter/activities/meals/weather/organizations? Yeah, give us more info and we can help you out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. SholeSteven

SholeSteven Member

Definitely take the phone if you are camping as you never know when you could get into any danger, the obvious essentials, sleeping mat, blankets and sleeping bag, pillow and also plenty of tinned foods or foods that will not go bad too easily if there is no where to dine out near where you are camping.

5. Vincent2012

Vincent2012 Perpetual Smiler

A quick search of "What to bring camping" on google will give you a good idea.

If you're going with a group, see if cooking is supplied, if not, bring a camp stove and good.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Swag
    Sleeping bag
    Sausages
    Bacon
    Pancake mix
    Shit loads of alcohol
    Water
    Coffee, tea, milk
    Portable stove top with many refills of fuel.
    Torch
    Lights
    Music!!!!
    At least a small calibre firearm (.22) just for fun, or to scare off bears and wolves.
    Weed. =]

7. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Dead thread. One post wonder who simply surfed in on a camp search. In February.