What about anyone from or around Arkansas?

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by au_naturale, Jun 10, 2005.

1. au_naturale

au_naturale Member

Anyone?

Well I guess most of them do not own computers? :p

2. Patchouli Dreamer

Patchouli Dreamer Member

Hey, I'm from the Northwest Corner of the state. Wow, another one who can use a computer :p...peace man

3. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I live pretty close to Arkansas in Southern Missouri, but I guess that doesn't count. I love going to Norfork Lake there, it's so beautiful.

4. rob9830

rob9830 Guest

i am in lr

5. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

right here. northeast corner of the state, just outside jonesboro

6. Fluxus

Fluxus Guest

In Jonesboro as well... Fml*

7. freespiritedone

freespiritedone Beeeee Free!

I'm an arkie commenting on an old post lol

8. Captain Kiwi

Captain Kiwi Members

'm in Arkansas too (for the time being anyway)

1 person likes this.
  9. deepdownsouth

deepdownsouth Newbie

What dank prices are you guys paying in Arkansas? I just moved up here last year from Austin, Texas and it seems like people are decades behind up here. I couldn't believe people still smoke reggie here, and loud prices are ridiculous up here. Back home in Austin, loud prices got so cheap, the reggie disappeared and no-one cares for it.

With that said, I'm in Jonesboro now and shaking the entire game up. Most people don't even believe me up here until they see it, but I have the lowest rates on loud up here in the North East. $35.00 eights all day. Sometimes I will fetch $40.00, but only when I have top shelf indoor medical.

10. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Is Arkansas a hippie state?

11. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Not at all lol

Also I've always hated the term loud as slang for weed. Ever since this dude was all "yo girl I got dat loud" to me one time lol. Nope.

12. deepdownsouth

deepdownsouth Newbie

This is only my first year here, and no it's far from a hippie state. lol I could probably see some being found up in the Ozarks, but defiantly not a hippie state, or at least comparable to Austin in anyway. Melanie, as far as "Loud' that's something I've picked up in the last year of living in Arkansas. lol I've never heard of "Loud" until moving here. It's always been 'dro, good, indo, or medical.' I came to Arkansas, saying I got that indo and no-one could understand what I was saying, people were literally making me repeat myself.

With that said, since living here, Arkansas is far behind on technology, urban life, and bud quality. But don't get be wrong, it has its benefits. The funniest part of moving here was bringing OG Kush around a bunch of people who smoke reggie. Boy it's so interesting seeing Arkansanians smoke OG Kush for the first time. :23:?