What’s your most embarrassing moment naked?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mulliganman, Apr 26, 2010.

1. mulliganman

mulliganman Member

For me, it was when i was still in high school (along long long time ago) my girlfriends mom had just left the house so my girlfriend placed a blanket down in the family room cranked up the stereo we got completely naked and started going at it. She was on top riding me and all of a sudden she jumped off me and hid behind the sofa. There I was sporting wood in the middle of the room while her mother is staring straight at me. I flipped to my stomach and grabbed the blanket, but the damage was done. She kept yelling at my girlfriend for what seemed forever. Needless to say every time I saw her mom it was very awkward.

2. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

That's fucking hilarious though it must have sucked bad.

Mine would probably just be my mom walking in on me having phone sex in my room.

3. moondrizzle

moondrizzle Member

I stayed in a hotel one night with my girl and there was a really big jacuzzi-bath in the en-suite, I thought bubble bath would be nice and poured half a bottle in while the bath was filling. when the jets were on the whole area place filled with suds and it was a disaster and my girl went back to the bedroom all pissed off that I made a mess:) So i drained the bath and started trying to bash the suds down with a towel.
    There I am, completely naked, covered in suds, smacking big suds everywhere, and my girl comes back in and takes a picture.. Damn that picture!!

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  4. mulliganman

mulliganman Member

hope the pic stayed private

5. moondrizzle

moondrizzle Member

Thats what I'm worried about. It could be floating around the internet for all I know.

6. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

LMAO that's the number one rule of hot tubs and a jacuzzi is you never put bubbles in unless you're gonna watch it. Don't worry I've done it in mine too.:D

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

in the locker room when everyone saw how unusually large i was.

scratcho likes this.
  8. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

My mum walking in to bring me and my ex a cup of tea one morning, although in fairness we were under the covers so doesnt really count but still walked in on us in the act.

Got a bit of a shock but it wasnt too bad, she just said "dont mind me" and left fairly sharpish.
    Although I got the whole "you better not get her pregnant" thing later. She makes sure to remind me of that regularly :rolleyes:

9. mulliganman

mulliganman Member

If there was no blanket on the bed (For you) however lucky for me I dont have to see my ex-girlfriends Mom everyday.

10. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Nah it was my mum :p

11. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Seriously, on training days each week I have to endure naked guys slapping each others arses and asserting their manliness whilst in the showers.

I find that quite embarrassing, I hate it.

dd788snipe likes this.
  12. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

Haha try listing to a bunch of bitchy girls complain about how fat they are or what they hate about themselves. I mean seriously last time I check a size three was not considered fat! lol

Hmm I guess my most embarrassing moment while being naked was probably last week in class. I was on a massage table and my teacher came up to me and told me I needed to lose weight. I really want to punch that bitch!

13. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

My Dad walked in my bedroom when i was 16, i was naked on my bed with my legs in the air masturbating, so yea that was pretty embarrassing..

Love
    sidney

joker69, Slimdr and StrongRightHand like this.
  14. ATrueFreak

ATrueFreak Member

That has got to be extremely arkward...but kind of hott! I'm sure not to you though...

joker69 likes this.
  15. Barbarella101

Barbarella101 Member

Havin a little post coital fiddle in a fellas bed after he'd got up and gone 2 work. His mum came in cos she didn't know I was there. Even though under covers it was obvious I was naked and wot I was doing! Nice way 2 meet 4 the 1st time... ha!

StrongRightHand likes this.
  16. mulliganman

mulliganman Member

Not cool especially at 16! Let me guess never mentioned again! You both want to forget but cant!!!! I have three teenage sons and I knock on every door and wait just to avoid such a thing.:eek:

17. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

Ooo we got over it after a while, and i also learned to keep my door locked after that haha..

Love
    sidney

18. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

There were no cameras present, so you'll be fine! :)

19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I wasn't fully naked but it was bad anyway. I was 14 and my dad walked in on me with a playboy with my pants down with the Ms. September centerfold open.

"I was just reading the articles Dad, I SWEAR!!!"
    "No you weren't..

scratcho likes this.
  20. cambridgebob

cambridgebob Member

OMG! In high-school I was supposed to meet my gf at her house after school. I had a key, let myself in, and waited for her to arrive. I was a little early and was supposed to be alone, so I stretched out on the sofa, unbuttoned my shirt, lowered my pants, and slowly masterbaited. After I had finished, I was shocked to see her mother standing in the dining room doorway staring straight at me. She had quietly watched me for 10 minutes. Without a word she smiled, turned, and walked away. Talk about embarrassed!

joker69 and StrongRightHand like this.