Wearable butt plugs

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by RS2000, Feb 26, 2020.

1. RS2000

RS2000 Members

I'm looking into getting some wearable butt plugs. Does anyone else use such devices if so what are the best ones to get and how long is it safe to wear them for?

2. da’an

da’an Newbie

Get a set of three in silicone, start with smallest and work you way up ! Use correct proper type of lube for silicone. There is much views around about wear length times, a few hours seems OK, but some say longer, but maybe not overnight. Plugs must have wide base as anus can suck as well so you need wide base on plug to prevent loss upward and hospital ER visit.

3. ThickMushroom99

ThickMushroom99 Members

NJOY Pure Plugs are the best. I started with a medium but it would slip out when I was out and about. The large is great for long term wear (even over night on occasion, which generally is not recommended but I've never had a problem). The 2.0 is amazing (don't start with this one, it's big) but I've never wore it when I go out.

I tried various plastics ones before I got my first NJOY and they were only OK. Shortly after getting my large Pure Plug all of the plastic plugs got thrown out.

4. Nemo1956

Nemo1956 Members

I would love to have a plug that I can keep in my hole for longer than 5 minutes.