Watching women walk and jerking off

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Uhardrodnme, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I love to masturbate myself as intensely as anyone on this site or on this earth. I especially love to lie alone and naked in bed and indulge in edging myself to madness, but what I want to confess here is how it thrills me (and how often I do it!) to carefully choose a parking spot in a large grocery store or department store mall, pull my shorts down around my ankles and nurse my rock-hard, stiffly-jutting dick while watching the all that swinging, swaying, bouncing, wiggling, jiggling woman-ass going into and coming out of the store(s).

When I know I'm going to do that, I wear short, lightweight athletic shorts with nothing beneath, and make sure I have a large towel in the seat next to me to cover myself if need be, and clean up the mess(es) as I make them. I'm uncut, so I've never needed any lube -- for me, it's always been just reach down and do it! I'll nurture it through several shivering, shaking, teeth-chattering 'pleasure peaks' (now-a-days men call it 'edging') until the urgency of what I'm doing to myself becomes unbearable, and I'll then pick out really sexy ass to adore with my eyes, flick my wrist a couple of times, and sit there sobbing & shaking and shooting my scalding-hot cum out all over myself as quietly as I can (thank goodness for tinted windows rolled up tight!).

That will usually take about 45 min to an hour, and I'll then (with my shorts still down around my ankles!) drive to another parking lot and start the process all over, until I'm drained, maybe just a little bit sore, and utterly satiated and satisfied.
    For a while, anyway ...

You foxy ladies -- next time you go to the grocery or the mall , won't you shake that ass just a little more than is absolutely necessary?!

2. DiagonalZone

DiagonalZone Member

hahaha bro what the fuck

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

This is why I try not to leave the house all that often.

Eric! and Hugs & Spit like this.
  4. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Ok, but if you look back over your shoulder & see a grimacing face behind the wheel of a pickup, with it rocking around a little bit ...

5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Sound Like The "Town Creeper" To Me.....Just Sayin......:angry:

Cheers Glen.

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  6. Noserider

I'd think it was another bore in a long line of pathetic perverts who've been rejected by women for so long they'd have to resort to jerking off in parking lot instead of an actual connection to another human being. Then, I'd laugh when I realized I've slept with more women then they've ever met. Then, I'd go home to my girlfriend for something they could never have: pussy.

Jmack and Hugs & Spit like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

And sad, also sad.

Hugs & Spit likes this.
  8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Very good reply! That would make my ejaculatory contractions feel like an erupting volcano, my cum so hot it would scald the inside of my dick leaping up & out if I could know you loved pussy as much as I do and had an inexhaustible supply to go home to and play in! That's really hot!

9. Noserider

I can only hope so

GLENGLEN likes this.
  10. Noserider

Assholitis?

Hugs & Spit and GLENGLEN like this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

have you ever seen the hot ass that walks in and out of the police station? you should totally park there and try this.

12. Noserider

You laugh, but female cops??? :tongueout:

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've seen that go both ways.

but hell, if they're really hot and OP totally loses his mind and pulls out his dick on them, that's kind of the point isn't it?

14. Noserider

I guess.

I just like authoritative women with cuffs and nightsticks

15. AirBare

AirBare Members

A local Einstein had a something similar to the OP's thing. He would drive slowly behind a female riding her bike watching her ass as she pedaled jacking himself off. Now how would I know this? It was in the newspaper in the police log although they used different words. Several complaints filed against him and the police caught him in the act.

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

'Scalding hot cum', lol. If I had to guess I'd say it's about 98.6° F. I guess he scalds easily.

17. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Can you videotape yourself doing that and then share it with me? I love watching men cum!

Ashamed38, Eric! and jmadre like this.
  18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

If this dude ever parks in a Whole Foods parking lot he will never leave.

Sissybrandy and Eric! like this.
  19. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Especially if women are wearing yoga pants!

jmadre likes this.
  20. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter