wat a prick

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by deadhead123654, Jul 27, 2005.

1. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

i posted earleir bout wat do with the guy who ripped me off w/ fake weed...
    well now the prick is just pissing me off... i havnt talked to him in a while obviosuly, and just to be a dick he lit off a huge firework in my driveway last night round midnight (i kno for sure it was him).. ive got to do something this guy is being a real bitch

2. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

guerilla revenge is the answer

3. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

wat should i do tho

4. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Depends on the situation and his and your surroundings, Products, fuck think of something im sure your young and still have an imagination.

5. deadhead123654

deadhead123654 Banned

ya im 14, hes almost 16.. hes one of the shadyest bitches i kno, but he sold me great weed at a low price so i used him... but hes been known to steal weed from ppl and steal money from ppl.. i mean he is just a greedy bastard.. and he always calls ppls houses asking for money and shit as if ppl are just gonna give it too him (i dont think tha tne one has ever given him money, everyone knos how shady he is)... thats how greedy he is

he needs to learn a lesson tho i couldnt even stand him when he sold me weed..

6. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

got this off something, forgot what, but pot brownies, not with pot though, but with laxatives in them :)

7. x_WaX_x

x_WaX_x Member

um...ignore it mannn. c'mon what kind of low-life rips someone off for pot! how pathetic. he needs to get himself a life. Just stop buying from him. Young "dealers" like him are dicks and they think they own all stoner teens, its more like all of them own him, without them he's nothing man. Just give him a bad rep, people'll stop going to him and find someone better. Pricks like him always end up getting their ass's kicked anyway, trust me.

Peace:) ,
    Angela~

8. Blind_Melon_Chitlin'

Blind_Melon_Chitlin' Member

I just did this to an asshole friend about a week ago, take two packs of firecrackers (16 in a pack) and tie the wicks together. Make a large sandwich with meat, cheese and whatever disgusting condiments you have in your fridge. Place the firecrackers between the meat and cheese or wherever the firecrackers or the wick won't get soggy. Place the sandwich on his doorstep and light the wick, run as fast as you can away or to a place where you can witness your work. Firecrackers make a shit load of noise and blow up the sandwich, causing a large mess. But this probably is not a good idea if the dude can kick your ass.

9. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

hahaha lovin that idea, but no disgusting sandwich is complete without head cheese.

whats more funny then a good get back prank is get those cigarette poppers or whatever and when he rolls a j or if he smokes cigs, pop one of those in there.

sounds like a stingy ass so if you could get one of those in his j so he wastes all that weed. might be pretty funny.

10. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

do absolutely nothing.

it won't be the last time a dealer pisses you off

doing something back will only provoke him more.

11. dirtybongwater

dirtybongwater Member

did you not read the responses in your original thread? Nothing good will come out of you retalliating. Him being a dick will catch up with him someday, wash your hands of the situation.
    Not giving him money for bud anymore should be enough of a revenge.

12. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

I agree with headymoechick.
    Get a new connection and have nothing to do with the guy.
    In you swear revenge on everyone who does something to fuck with you, you're gonna have a tough life, probably in prison.

Case in point:
    A few years ago a local grower got ripped off for a few lbs. of bud. He met some people at a concert, set up a meeting point a few days later at a remote spot.
    He showed up with the bud, 4 guys showed up in a car. He showed them the weed (thousands of dollars worth), they took the weed and split without paying for it.
    The grower had a friend with him. They took out after the thieves. They started ramming the thieves car from behind. The grower lost control of his truck and went into a ditch. While trying to back his truck out of the ditch, the thieves stopped, came back and shot the grower and his friend. The grower was killed, the other guy was shot 3 times but survived.
    The same year I was also ripped off. I know who did it but I did nothing about it except tell people who it was.
    Now no one will have anything to do with those people. The local market refuses to do business with them.
    So, bottom line--the grower who went after the thieves lost his life, his friend will be fucked up for life.
    I, on the other hand, didn't get shot, and grew the next year and the next.

P.S. The thieves were caught. One of them (the shooter) was convicted of murder and sentenced to life in prison, the others went on trial as accomplises.

Part of the blame lies on the grower. He made a deal with people he didn't know. If he had to do it over again I'm sure he would have preferred to be alive but weedless, rather than dead.

13. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

14. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

With weed or anything in life dont be walked on. Dont be fucked with. There are things you can do and he wont try that shit on anybody anymore.

15. kennywicked

kennywicked Member

haha if you really wnated to get him, when he has weed on him and youre sure, make an anonymous call to the cops

16. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

thats just wrong man

17. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yeah, but it's better than torching his car, stealing his shit, etc.

18. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Well, if you are really pissed, take an old tire, fill it with kerosene, place it around dudes shoulders so he can't move his arms and light that bitch up.

19. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I really hope you're joking...

20. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Maybe, thats a hard one. What i'd do is take those magazine inserts for subscriptions and fill them out in his and familys names and send them in. Now he's got a lot of magazines coming to his house that they either have to cancel or pay for. Thats the kinda shit im talkin about