Wanna try anal

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Chrisfaded, May 23, 2018.

1. Chrisfaded

Chrisfaded Members

Where to begin.... I'm basically I straight guy. Been in a relationship with a female for 5 years. When I'm in public my head only turns for females. About a year ago I was drunk one night and for whatever reason stuck a finger in my ass while I was masturbating. As you can assume I took to it and before I knew it I owned a vibrator, big ass plug, and a couple other anal toys. I've played with them all with great enjoyment and have recently started to want to feel the real thing. I really think in ready to receive anal from another guy but I have my doubts. My doubts are, do I just like anal play and that makes me want to feel the real thing? As far as I can tell I have no rwall attraction for men. But with that being said I still want to get fucked by a man. And of course there is the other problem that I feel I would be cheating on my girlfriend. All I really know is that I need advice. I really think I want to try anal from another man. But I don't know if bit is really worth the risk considering I might not like it. Any thoughts or ideas?should I just stick with anal play? Any advice will help

dd788snipe and Hellodave like this.
  2. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I agree with red if you get fucked by a guy then you are cheating but, why not try to have wife peg you aka fuck you with a stap on, and who knows maybe she even wants to see you fucked by another man

3. Suckit69

Suckit69 Members

I say fo fuck someone

dd788snipe likes this.
  4. dd788snipe

dd788snipe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No follow up????

5. This is an old thread I came across while scrolling through the various forums. I will give you my thoughts as I had the same circumstances occur about six months ago.
    I was a 73 YO man with ED and desperate to have a climax. No help from my wife of 53 years. Started looking into prostate stimulation and eventually ended up at SilverDaddies. long story short, I hooked up with another man twice and tried anal sex. I also used Viaga but it didn’t work. The first time I was penetrated, my partner brought my limp cock to a “Dry” climax. The second time was just telling me I was definitely NOT Gay or Bi! I lost even the little bit of an erection I had. I don’t feel like I have cheated on my wife and am glad I experienced another man’s cock. I guess it is something many men question and few ever find a satisfactory answer.

rookie67 and dd788snipe like this.
  6. ButtModel

ButtModel Newbie

I bought one of those fucking machines and im like so addicted to it. I have to make myself not use it everyday -

rookie67 and dd788snipe like this.