Virginity

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by klpic, May 26, 2014.

1. partydelights

partydelights Guest

IMO, choosing a marital partner is like gambling. If you're lucky, you get the Queen of hearts. But unfortunately, some got Jokers as mates.

Nevertheless, most should have mates in between.

In my personal experience, learning to have good sex with the one you love is extremely wonderful.

As virgins, both took the first step into a "new world" like a child learning to walk. Then we fell together, we laughed together, and then we seek to improve.

After two decades, we become "sexperts" in our own sphere. This is where we no longer just think about sex. Rather, we celebrate sex. We not only have sex, we also "preach" sex, and we hope newlyweds succeed in their sex life.

And I think, despite not been able to try for sexual compatibility when married as virgins, the innocence, the faith (not religious) actually puts the couple in an environment to advance and to perfect the art of love making.
    This I think, is worth the wait.

2. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

honestly, where do you think i can find me one of em christian virgin girls? ( i know it sounds like im joking but im not)

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

You ever see that show 19 kids and counting? You can get one from there. Or you could start going to church and church functions...

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Have you just met KarenJ?

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I thought she lived by the 'to each their own' principle.

6. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

yep seen it and i think some of them are acutally hot.
    but i think church is out of the question becuase its so fucking boring. also last time i was in church i couldnt control what came out of my mouth (i sweat i tried really hard). but church functions, now thats another story. but are there actually church functions that hot virgin girls would attend? ive personally only seen old ladies.

what church funcitons or other functions would you suggest? also, if there are any christian girls here, how/where would you lke a guy to approach you? i have no experience with "good girls". please help.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Oh i dont know i dont go to church or the functions.
    there was the one festival the big church in town had once a year for a week. Lots of people all different ages there but it was for anyone not just the church so you got all different people there.
    for your area i would check public access for events or the local paper.

8. Jerlene

Jerlene Member

There are definitely still virgins. I'm doing that, although I'm a born-again virgin.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^not a virgin.

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Born again virgin and not a virgin....same thing

11. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I know a few people who will walk down the aisle a virgin. Some of them are religious, some aren't. I used to sympathize with their point of view, but the older I get, the less I understand saving yourself for your wedding day. It all seems sort of arbitrary and I hardly equate having pre-marital sex with a lack of self-respect (as some of my peers would suggest).

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

It happens in other fundamentalist communities, not just Xtians.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It gets even stranger :mickey: ;) Some of those people that get married as a virgin aren't even fundamentalists... How dare they to be so weird with no valid excuse [​IMG]

14. Jerlene

Jerlene Member

I know a born-again virgin is not medically a virgin, hence the "although" I through into my above reply.

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Sure.

Miserable people.

16. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

So what about waiting till marriage, but then still not doing it after marriage? I don't want to risk it. Too much can go terribly wrong.

17. Fred64

Fred64 Members

That’s is something I had always wanted to meet somebody back in high school and marry them. Sadly it never worked that way for me. I didn’t get married till I was 40, I was not a virgin. I thought we had a good marriage, some parts of the sex were better than others. Intercourse was not my strong suit. And she knew that from day one.. I was a good husband and step father to her daughter. She had an affair behind my back and up and left me after 10 years.