Virgin help

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Viper17, May 8, 2018.

1. Viper17

Viper17 Members

So I just married my soul mate we r still virgins waited until marriage so when we got married she didn’t wanna do any thing her anxiety acted up we waited till the next day and same thing I kissed her all over tried to play with her tits sucked on her nipples she didn’t want them sucked she doesn’t want me to finger her makes her too nervous so last night we where asleep and we woke up in middle of night I was able to finger her for like 2 min if that then she made me stop.

Idk what to do I’m ready but not sure she is plzhelp what can I do to help her out

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

maybe talk to her and ask her?

3. Viper17

Viper17 Members

I have she said that she gets too nervous I barely got too finger her last night before she made me stop

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is she on birth control? Respectfully,Both of you need to relax and do the deed. That’s what married couples do. Wow. What a way to start a marriage. This is no way to start a marriage.
    She needs to woman up and and you need to man up. Tough talk, I know, but... starting a marriage frustrated is no way to start.

5. Viper17

Viper17 Members

She is on birth control and I want her so bad but idk if she’s even ready for sex yet

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Again Respectfully, Just how old are the two of you? Does she have some cultural and ethic beliefs that she has been exposed to?
    Lube up real good and use your penis. Might feel better than your fingers. I hope so.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

maybe she expected more from marriage than getting dicked

wilsjane likes this.
  8. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Don't rush her. If you botherd to marry her there must be more you like about her than her body.

Sex is like 10% of a relationship when you are having it but 90% when you don't. It can be rough.:grinning:

9. Viper17

Viper17 Members

I like everything about her but I’d like to get laid some time I’m 28 and she is 27

10. Tell her that your real name is Viper. Voila, irresistible.

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I don't mean any offense but is she very religious? Sex might not even be fun for her. I've seen that a few times. It's a dirty and naughty thing and they do not want to do it even when they are told they can. Or could be she is afraid she will disappoint you. But with two virgins who love each other I don't see that one at all.

12. Viper17

Viper17 Members

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are you rich? watch your back and don't eat her cooking.

tumbling.dice, GLENGLEN and Jukai like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's clearly a LOL thread.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Take your time. If she is a virgin then she may have anxieties. So please don't rush. Make her feel comfortable with you, exploring your body and understand her wishes. First time sex should be as comfortable as possible. It may take some time to do penetrative sex if either of you have never had sex.

16. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Here's another way of looking at it; you have successfully waited until you two got married, which means you can wait a little more, that's not going to hurt you. If she's not ready to have sex then you're definitely not ready, unless you resort to cheating on her. But then I doubt that's the road you want to walk on. 28 is still young, anyway.

Jukai likes this.
  17. Viper17

Viper17 Members

So I figured that I will just keep my mouth shut about not having sex or anything she called me a horn dog today she said Bc I’m always bringing up wanting to have sex so yea I personally think she needs too drink some wine too loosen up a bit

18. Viper17

Viper17 Members

And no this is not an lol thread

19. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I think it's way more sensible to get suggest counselling for couples. I once had a girlfriend who was sexually timid, so I know with someone like that you need to be really really patient. It's not like you married the act of sexual intercourse itself. You married her because she's your soul mate, as you've mentioned yourself. Contrary to the popular belief, there is no rule that says you HAVE TO have sex when you're married, let alone on the wedding night. If there was, this world would be filled with people who got legally punished for not having sex on their wedding nights.

There is also absolutely no rule that says you have to lose your virginity by a specific age. I'm a virgin. I'm in my early 40's. I haven't been in any rush to lose my virginity since I stopped being a hormone-driven teen. Maybe it's because I'm not as sexually motivated as most guys, but there really is more to a person than his/her sexuality. I have a friend who tends to think with his dick. I don't do that, and haven't for a couple decades, so every time he tells me about his mishaps with women, I can't help but "facepalm", so to speak. Like I said, 27, 28, that's not old at all. Don't pay attention to anyone who says otherwise. But I'd say you should look into talking to a relationship/sex counsellor. It could help you and your wife work on easing her sexual anxiety.

All the best.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
    Oldiebutgoodie likes this.
  20. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Be patient and explore new ways to woo her into having physical sex. I am married for more than 20 years. When I was married I was 30 and my wife 20 both virgins. It took us a week before having penetrative sex. Obviously my wife was slightly shy and she won't let you do everything one would like to imagine. No anal sex, she won't do oral. It takes some time to settle on a good sex life. Now we have sex every week and always both of us reach orgasm (no faking). Our sex life is wonderful. So you need to work on this using all available knowledge and a little bit of female/male psychology.