Uncut

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by John1234567, Dec 11, 2016.

1. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

My cut aesthetic cock is ready

2. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

Lesbian, celibate, or just taking a break from guys?

3. Bryce

Ready for what tho? That’s the question!

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Just the ones with tiny dicks :p But yes, its becoming more common in public showers... It wasn't common at all.

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

thats funny as shit, LOL! Insecure bastards.

6. Bryce

I think if I was in school and saw someone wearing underwear, I would have laughed at them. And so would everyone else.

7. Bryce

Hey, there are a few of us Americans who weren’t cut either. And then, there’s always Canada! No need to go all the way to Europe.

8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I come from a culture where circumcision done during early childhood is a very rare thing, however, plastic surgeons often advertise it targeting adult men with words like "so many women find uncircumcised penises disgusting" which is complete and utter bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

My girlfriend is from Europe so for me to be uncut means nothing special to her, nor does it mean anything to me either considering I come from a country where uncut is more of a common thing.

That said, what's important is, for hygienic reasons, that one should be able to pull back the foreskin to expose the glans, after one reaches a certain age. This way one can clean one's penis thoroughly, thus putting one's partner at ease in terms of hygienic concerns in that area. This is not possible for some men, though, and that's when some form of medical procedure becomes necessary in my opinion.

One other thing to add is that there are Canadian men who are circumcised as well. I have friends in Canada who have told me they have been circumcised(with one perceiving it as a good thing while one perceiving it as a violation of a child's rights). I know there are uncircumcised Canadian men as well because some of them happen to be my friends too, but more men in Canada than I ever initially thought turned out to be circumcised.I thought that was pretty interesting.

9. Bryce

In my experience, Canadian men are generally a 50/50 split.

10. Alternative_Thinker

That was pretty much what I was thinking as well, yes.

11. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

All you guys who think it's better to be cut, just wait till you put a few years on you. That most sensitive spot on your body turns into a dried up hunk of leather. Yeah it's still great, but sensitivity has really goes out the window. This opens up the subject of restoring one's foreskin. Yes it works. Takes time. Beyond worth it. I compare the change in sensations to where in the wizard of oz the scene switches from black and white to full color. Really. Please don't cut your kids.

Modasflower likes this.
  12. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I'm 61 years old and cut. The only "dried up hunk of leather" I have are the shoes I wear. I guess I'll have to wait a few more years until I'm working with a piece of beef jerky.

13. Bryce

I think this is probably the only thing you’d really know (or notice) if you were someone who became circumcised later in life, or restored your foreskin.

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I'm just trying to pass on what an honest difference it's made with me was all. No offense intended, it's all good.

Bryce likes this.
  15. Alternative_Thinker

I think the self-perception aspect of the whole "cut vs. uncut" varies depending on the individual man. I've come across guys who are glad they've been circumcised, guys who don't really have an opinion about it either way, and guys who wish they hadn't been. Personally, I'm uncut and am of the belief that circumcision completely unnecessary unless there's a health risk, which I've already mentioned previously.

16. Bryce

I personally don’t have a preference when it comes to other guys(they both have different advantages). I’m happy the way that I am, and I hope most other guys are two (whichever way they are).

However, there are three reasons why I tend to favor the uncut argument:

1) I strongly suspect there are more guys who are cut and unhappy about it, than there are guys who are uncut and unhappy about it.

2) If a guy is uncut and unhappy about it, he can always just go get cut (still has a choice). If a guy is cut and unhappy about it, he’s fucked (had no choice)!

3) No baby ever died from being uncut. Circumcision kills over 100 babies a year (in America) due to botched surgeries. Unnecessary risk IMO.

17. srgreene

srgreene Members

Uncut men slide in easier- they are partially lubricated. That can be important, depending on how turned I am. And frankly, I think they show a little more enthusiasm at a crucial moment. I am glad my hub is uncircumcised, as are my two sons.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    Bryce likes this.
  18. srgreene

srgreene Members

Yes, yes, and yes.

Bryce likes this.
  19. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

People are just so misinformed over the very purpose and benefits of a foreskin - and why it is logical and more 'aesthetic' to remove a third of one's most erogenous skin is beyond comprehension. This is how I explain it to women who say they 'prefer circumcised because it's prettier' - suppose your clitoris was pried open and exposed to the air all the time to dry up and rub on your clothing 24 hours a day for the rest of your life - that's circumcision. "oh".

20. Bryce

I guess a good follow up question her would be do women (American women) in this day and age actually care if a guy is cut or uncut?