U.S. friendly seed banks

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by homey_15, Apr 3, 2006.

1. I_GRW_FIRE!

I_GRW_FIRE! Member

Back on topic, i just ordered 10 seeds from Dr greenthumb, ill let u guys know when i recieve them, I am in the U.S..greenthumb is located in canadia

2. ritalin

ritalin Member

I ordered from Dr. Chronic a little over a week ago and got my seeds a couple days ago

3. ritalin

ritalin Member

I recieved seeds from amsterdammarijuanaseeds 3 days ago they give 10 free seeds and all the seeds looked good, the only downside is you have to wait up to 3 weeks. Out of the seeds I ordered from dr. chronic 2 were crushed

4. HerbalTea

HerbalTea Member

Personally, I was quite happy with Dr. Chronic, and recommend him highly. Got my order exactly 1 week after placing it :), which was about 2 weeks ago. Stealth packaging was top notch, but ya take yer chances with ordering overseas, regardless. I understand Customs will confiscate the seeds and send ya a nastygram, but I haven't heard of anything happening beyond that, myself. DC's seeds range widely in price, but there's a very good selection of strains from a lotta different breeders.

5. Marclar

Marclar Guest

7 - 10 days is a great turnaround for shipping. So far ordered twice form these banks: www.77seeds.com and BC bud depot bcbudonline.com

Both these places took 7 to 8 weeks to ship the seeds after the payment - a bit too long Id say. 77seeds turned out to be 90% male and i read reviews on their site that others get too many males as well....do not buy from them.
    I have just germinated seeds from bcbudonline (albino rhino strain) and the germination rate was 100%. They seem to be coming up good and healthy.

I will try Gypsy Nirvana next and do a review on them.

6. Silvine

Silvine Banned

I ordered from Gypsy. 3 different strains. They all looked the same and smelled the same even though one was sativa, one indica, and one hybrid.

Another time I ordered from Gypsy - the buds that grew were the size of peas. In fact, every time I order from Gyp-me the buds are the size of peas.

From 30 plants in SOG under a 1k light I harvested 14g dry weight.

When I grew bagseed from a sack of Jamaican import I harvested 5oz from 4 female clones under a 410w light.

In my opinion - there is only one decent seed bank on the net that has always given me nothing but fat buds unlike all the rest of the scam artists. But I will only reveal the name of that bank through PM and only if I like you.

7. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Tiresome.

8. Blakkout

Blakkout Member

did you pay via credit card?

9. Marclar

Marclar Guest

30 plants - 14 gramms....how many were males? Sounds just damn little. I would send that guy some Anthrax back in that case.

10. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

When I ordered I send a postal order. Don't take any notice of that last thread the guy has been banned. http://www.drchronic.com/ Is mean't to be a good site as well.
    Heres a tip anybody ordering from the seedboutique ask for MOD seeds as a freebie. There Arjans Haze2 cossed with kalimist They have just got them in and there not for general sale on the site yet.

11. weedman13

weedman13 Guest

12. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

So,,, can we update this for 2020?
    Where do we go in the U.S. for quality genetics?
    Expecting to be able to legally germinate around December 3rd. :)