U.S. friendly seed banks

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding and Seed Strains' started by homey_15, Apr 3, 2006.

1. homey_15

homey_15 Member

i'm sure this has been done numerous times before but i looked around a little and decided none of the past threads were quite what i wanted so here goes, i'm looking for online seed banks that can and will ship to the us that someone has used and knows to be legit and trustworthy, obviously they're all out of country companies but some of the sites i've been on didn't exactly make me feel comfortable about ordering from them, so i thought for sure there were quite a few people on here who could recommend a place. thanks again for the help.

2. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

http://www.seedboutique.com
    Promise you they are 100% safe. I have ordered from them many times and have always received top quality seeds. My last seeds were called ICE 10 out of 10 germinated. If you buy Nirvanas standard strains they are also the cheapest seeds on the net and exactly the same thing as other seedbanks overpriced versions.
    For a first grow I would suggest 10 of Nirvanas standard Northern Lights. They are incredible strong plus easy to grow with a massive yield. You get 10 free Durban/Skunk#1 seeds with every order.
    The seeds are also stealthly packed. Read other threads on this site plenty of other people use them.

3. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

didnt they get busted with overgrow?

4. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

5. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

so is seedboutique a good source to get seeds in the US?

6. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Yes, the seeds are posted from the UK hence it dosn't look as suspicious as holland. After they have recieved payment it takes 7 to 10 days to receive your seeds in the states. (On average.) They have most seed companies and I have always received seeds in good order.

7. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

so say they do drug sniffs for whatever reason (i dont know im just paranoid) they wont be found?

8. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Seeds don't really smell.
    Anyhow there sealed in a small air tight zippy bag then placed inside a sealed paper packet then theres a plastic cilp placed around them to stop them from getting crushed or damaged it also prevents movement and disguises shape. Its the sort of springy clip thats used for keeping paper folders together. This is then placed in a plain sturdy well sealed envelope. Its not in the seedbanks interest for seeds to be discovered word would soon get out and nobody would buy from them. Don't worry, its fair enough being cautious but I promise you they are well diguised, personally I have never heard of anybody having any problems. Its only a few seeds customs realise there is not going to be a massive drugs shipment in a small envelope from the UK. Use a false name if really want but whatever you do I'm sure there will be no problems.

9. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

so would a P.O. box with an alias be a paranoid safe measure thats not unreasonable?

10. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Member

dr chronic would be your best bet. a huge selection, great forums, discreet billing and shipping...dr chronic is highly recommended. www.drchronic.com

11. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

so i was checkin out seedboutique, and was wondering if anyone has tried those mandala seed strains.....do they really flower pretty quick?

12. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Dr chronic is OK but more expensive than the seedboutique. 10 nirvana seeds cost £15 with postage fom Dr Chronic but only £11 from the seedboutique.
    Never tried mandala but sure they will be good seeds. Inica strains generally flower quicker than sativas. 55 to 70 days is average for flowering most of there strains seem to fall within this period no reason to doubt this.

13. I_GRW_FIRE!

I_GRW_FIRE! Member

when did u order from them last??? as the word that I have recieved is it is NOT safe to order seeds into the U.S from anyone. I could have been mislead though.

14. I_GRW_FIRE!

I_GRW_FIRE! Member

when did u last order from them??

15. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

I last ordered about 7 weeks ago. But I live in the UK.

16. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Its only $15 for 10 seeds so its not a huge risk. Try Nirvana.nl if you want but seeds will be posted from holland and not the UK.

17. I_GRW_FIRE!

I_GRW_FIRE! Member

anyone know what kind of trouble you can get in if ur caugght ordering seeds to the U.S??

18. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Is it the death penalty?

19. I_GRW_FIRE!

I_GRW_FIRE! Member

haha, hope its not quite that harsh

20. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

In the coming weeks I hope to cross a Durban Poison plant with some Ice. If the male Durban survives outside that is. It had already started flowering when I put it out a couple of weeks ago be interesting to see if it continues flowering or if I have to wait untill september for some pollen.