Two for the Balcony by Alex B.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Alex B., Dec 21, 2017.

1. Alex B.

Alex B. Members

Heidi and I were at a movie theater. We had the back row all to ourselves. No more than a minute
    after the lights had dimmed, my date began slipping her hand beneath the box of popcorn on my
    lap to give me an unexpected massage. I flinched in surprise at first and slapped Heidi’s hand away
    out of propriety. But after she make another stealthy advance beneath the box, I found myself with
    a rather powerful involuntary hard-on. My whispered warnings for her to behave went unheeded.
    By the time the previews had ended and the feature had begun, she’d managed to unzip my fly
    and work her fingers into my briefs. When I mentioned that she’d soon be in for a bottom warming,
    she simply giggled and continue her game of pinch the pickle. After a few more squeezes, I placed
    the popcorn container on the floor, grabbed hold of her and pulled her wriggling frame across my lap.
    For a moment or two, I held her firmly in place, rubbing and kneading her ass cheeks as a prelude
    to the spanking she so richly deserved. Then, as something loud happened on the screen, I gave the
    back of her skirt a sound smack. I waited for more noise and when the audience broke into laughter,
    I spanked her three more times in quick succession.

This went on for several minutes- something loud happened in the movie and she got a swat.
    The audience reacted and she got two smacks to her shapely rump. Then, just I’d raised my hand
    to continue, I was blinded by an usher's flashlight. Momentarily stunned, I silently held my date in
    place as not to expose myself. The usher turned off the light. Through the darkness I believe
    I noticed a smile on his face as he pointed to a balcony overhead. "You'd be better off up there."
    he said quietly, then turned and walked back up the aisle.

A moment later, Heidi pushed herself from my lap. Poking my pecker back into my underwear,
    I zipped up, took my naughty girl by the arm and lead her out into the lobby, then up the stairs.

Once inside the dark, empty balcony, we began kissing. Our bodies pressed against each other.
    Heidi’s lips are soft and wet. I reached down between her legs, hoping to find moisture there
    as well. She was quite damp, her thighs clamped around my fingers. Slowly pulling my hand
    away, I guided her to the rear aisle and bent her over the back of the nearest seat.

Throwing Heidi’s skirt over her back, I lifted my hand to give that stunning ass of hers
    another dose of correction. There was a quiet scene being played out on the screen and
    so rather than attract attention with more spanking, I begin working Heidi’s thighs and
    buttocks between my hands, occasionally allowing my fingers to gently probe her most
    tender regions. Moaning ever so softly, she reached forward, gripping the armrests
    and elevated her exquisite backside in a none too subtle invitation. I immediately
    unbuckled my belt, zipped down and pushed my pants to my ankles. Taking my almost
    painfully stiff rod in hand, I playfully slapped Heidi’s rosy cheeks with it. She began to
    laugh, covering her mouth so as not to be heard. I continued teasing her by sliding the
    head of my member up and down the crack of her ass until she began to grunt and wiggle
    her hips impatiently. I entered her slowly, but with firm determination, sliding myself into
    her warm, inviting passage. I stepped closer, taking her by the hips as I pushed my cock
    in up to its hilt. I slowly withdrew, almost completely, only to slide in deeply once again.
    I continued fucking her slowly until neither of us could stand the pace any longer. For a
    moment I stopped all together and then started again, thrusting with greater and greater
    speed eventually bringing our act to an intense, if muted, climax.

Afterwards, we shared a long kiss and embrace before putting our clothing and
    composures back in order. We sat and watched the film for a while, but for some
    reason it suddenly seemed dull,so we decided to head home and continue making
    our own entertainment.

Leaving the theater, we walked past the usher who was then manning the candy counter.
    He looked away politely as we exited, pretending not to notice my hand cupping her
    lovely bottom.

THE END

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017