Tree Hugging Souls That Are Not Enjoying The Rat Race In The Concrete Jungle

Discussion in 'Ask The Old Hippies' started by Nanu, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Nanu

Nanu Members

Hello brother or sister, whichever the case may be. I grew up attending 3 or 4 night music festivals and raised my kids the same, there's nothing more magical than hearing a drum circle beat constantly for 3 days, which my mom told me was the heart beat that made all hippies into one astral being for those 3 days. My kids are older now and I so so want to attend again as im not needed as much with my kids and I also have a terminal illness and my wish is to spend my remaining time in this vehicle my soul is in enjoying the company and good times in my tent mellowed out maybe seeing trails and watching trees breath. Being a true to life hippie, I don't like computers and they don't like me back so I'm sure I'm not emailing the right spot but my daughter just showed me how to send an email specifically to get this info. I've only ever put these tree hugging hands on a computer once before and won't again until I hopefully receive an email back from u. I actually had no idea that phones could send emails or were little computers as I entertain myself in more beautiful mind filling ways sometimes with these things kids don't know about anymore called BOOKS. Our apartment came with landline phone service and I hid regular phones in their rooms and they were terrified when they rang the first time cause they've never even seen or used a phone with a cord. Funny shit. Please help me get in touch with the right people. Please. My doc says I have, if I'm lucky 5 more years and I wanna spend it with my people not these cell phone carrying, forest hating rats that are racing around the concrete jungle. I don't find this enjoyable. Help please.
    I'm in the northern Virginia area at the moment but I'm willing to travel as far as my true to life piece of shot car will get me before it dies so the closer the better but far will work if it's the only way, someone plz help me out or point me in the right place to find out, keeping in mind I'm not good with computers so directions on how to get in touch with the people who can help.
    NANU

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Well, for someone as old school as you, you sure know enough about computers to make it THIS far onto the internet to make that comment. Much less find your way onto HipForums.

Why spend the remainder of your life resisting changes in culture, society, and technology? I don't see the point.

3. waveland

waveland Members

Ppfftt
    What a joke

Never met a tree hugger that didn't live in a wood house..
    Lol

Make America great again !!
    Happy 4th

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wood house?
    Sounds like spiders.
    No thx.