Train Hopping

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by beatlebug, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Varmint

Varmint Member

iamlosingpatience wrote, in relevant part (post #19):
    "-Don't jerk off while riding trains....the train grease might give you a nasty rash/infection lol"

My response:
    LAWDHAVEMERCY!! Do I even have to ask how this came up? First-class entertainment, folks....first-class!

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

He apparently knows from experience, lol

3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

One time a train was stopped on the tracks (He was @ a switch track and was waiting for the train to pass coming the other way)

I was gonna hop on and see where he was going :) (I didnt though)

4. staci

staci Members

I am wanting to talk with local train hoppers out of the John Sevier Yard in Knoxville, TN.

1 person likes this.
  5. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

how do I figure out what trains to catch to get where? there's a few local freight yards here, it'd be sweet to be able to catch one outta here for a bit but I'd like to make sure I'm going somewhere I have somewhere to stay or can manage to find a place to stay

6. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

Nevermind, I've learned a lot since last posting. Now I know almost all I need to know. Just gotta go check out the local yard I plan on hopping out of, but I've been informed there's some holes in the fence in good entry areas and to watch out for the workers and the bull for sure.