Trail Days !!!!

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by AT98BooBoo, May 10, 2005.

1. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

I'm leaving for Trail Days tommorow!!! Trail Days is a really awesom festie that takes place in Damascus VA. Basically about 4,000-5,000 current,former and future Appalachian Trail hikers (aka thru-hikers) take over this tiny little town of Damascus VA(pop.800) and party down!!! Its and absolutely wonderful occasion full of fun times and wonderful people.

Directions: take exit 13 of I-81 in VA. Follow signs to Damascus. Right on Shady Lane. go approx. 1 mile out of town campground will be on your right. If any one comes and wants to find me just come to a place at the campground called "Billville" and ask for BooBoo.

see

www.traildays.nstemp.com

2. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

ill try and look you up there booboo i just live 15mi south bop into dots for pancakes! peace

3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like a great time !

Please tell us how it was on the way back

4. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Just come to the campground and ask the hikers "Where's Billville?" That's where I'll be.[​IMG][​IMG]

I'm on the far right in the first pic.

ps

please note I may be dressed as a Crusader with a Leki pole for a sword.

Bring your tent and hang out and join the party.

See ya there flmkpr.

BooBoo

5. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Hey there Flmkpr it was really cool to met ya and also to run into ya at the Ramp Festival. My buddies Wicked and Wildchild placed 2nd and 3rd in the Ramp Eating Contest. Perhaps next year we won't have a downpour during the Hiker Parade.

6. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

it was nice to meet you to. did they yak? hehe we left just before went up to gracen highlands to check out the veiw and the ponies theyr so cool! hey do you know how much a ticket is for wakarusa? peace!

7. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Wow, this sounds really cool. Has it happened yet? If so, did anyone go? What did you guys think?

8. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

sorry midget its over but ya its always a good time lots of kind folks hanging out!

9. Midget

Midget Senior Member

Cool...I wouldn't of been able to make it anyway...but I'm taking in all the information, so maybe I can make it next time - sounds pretty nifty!