Top Qualities Women Find Attractive in a Man

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by lorancemark, Mar 1, 2018.

1. lorancemark

lorancemark Members

What do women find attractive in men? It is not just about good looks, or your being nice that makes you attractive to women. Here are the 7 top qualities women find attractive in men.

Honesty- Women want their partner to be honest above all things. They want to know the truth, however they want you to understand that there are shades of truth. Some ladies are upset if you say that you don't like what they look like in a dress they have just put on. They might be upset if you tell them the meal sucks or is burnt. Woman when polled by me consistently said honesty was on the top of the list, but I have found few people on earth can really handle people being really honest in all things.

Sense of humor- Life can be tough. There are many pressures that can come in life and in a serious relationship. Women love to be with a man that can stop stressing and have a good laugh. If you are not good at humor try and take your loved one to a good women's movie or comedy often so she can have a good laugh with you.

Good hygiene- Most ladies will not even tell you that you smell on the first date, they will simply not want to go on a second date. If you have a problem with hygiene and you are a bit of a genius like me, and you can miss a shower from time to time, you better at least shower and smell nice when you go out on a date.

A good work ethic- Many men assume that women are only after money, yet if this was true un discovered artists and musicians and writers would never date or marry. A women wants to know how she will live and bring up children and a very low income is sometimes a barrier to a serious relationship, however a bigger barrier is a lazy man who has no intention of applying himself to anything worthwhile.

Dependable and consistent- A women unless she has serious issues of her own emotionally does not want a person who is one person one day and another different person another day. She wants to see stability in your life. If you are always jumping from job to job, moving from house to house, and starting friendships and breaking them off again, any lady who is sane will see warning bells. You can be unique, creative and a free spirit and still be very consistent and dependable. If you are not this now you need to learn how to be.

Patient- Women want to grow with you. They do not need success right away in life and many women possess a lot more patience than men. Women in this world are born with many disadvantages and it is always harder to succeed in a mans world for a women. A successful and confident women knows how to set goals and work day after day after her dreams. She will put the time into you and support you in your dreams but she does not want to live with an angry man that explodes all the time when he does not get what he wants when he wants.

Loyal- Though women reserve the right to leave you if you are being abusive to them, o protect herself and her children, she also wants you to be loyal and stay with her though health struggles, financial hardship and anything else life can bring against you as a couple. If you are giving a lady an impression that it is your way or you are going to find someone else, a lady with good self esteem will either live very unhappy with you or leave you.

Candybuttons and Moonglow181 like this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Looks like german men are fucked...! Turkish too.

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Ha Ha and Pakies

4. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

5. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I don't quite know why you posted this, but is is probably the most accurate summary that I have ever seen. The whole thing about girls wanting guys for their physical attributes is a complete male ego dominated myth.

6. Asmodean

I'm not sure. Some women are attracted to this and some to that. Often its a combination of both.

OrleansWordsmith and trashed like this.
  7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, exactly right for me, and how anyone treats any creature on this earth, big and small.

Kerri likes this.
  8. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I don't think these qualities are limited to women. These are attractive qualities in a human.

OrleansWordsmith, Meliai and trashed like this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Thats all way too much work, they should just go to hookers

10. Moonglow181

They aready do....many of them....or go to the females flaunting their bodes all over the place, or haven't you noticed?
    It is the rare people that are not just acting on their primal desires like that that I am interested in...Few and far between..

11. Moonglow181

true and my statements stand for any human I want to be friends with on any level......

12. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

That’s not a myth. Physical chemistry is usually the first way to tell if you want to get to know someone further. It doesn’t trump honesty, integrity and such but it’s important.

Eric! likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Long hair. :)

trashed likes this.
  14. wilsjane

Natural attractiveness and things such as expression and eye contact are obviously attractive, but playing the peacock can backfire big time. In the west end theaters guys were outnumbered by girls at least 5 to 1, so it was easy to get them chatting among themselves and having fun teasing you for days if you made a fool of yourself.
    I will never forget the evening that one of my staff (who thought that he was irresistible to the entire female population) put a sock in his pants before we went for a meal between performances. He was teased for weeks and engineering emergency requests were coming in addressed to "3 socks" for the next 6 months.

OrleansWordsmith, Deidre and trashed like this.
  15. trashed

trashed Members

All these years and I still don't see what women find attractive about some guys I see them with.
    Unfortunately I seem to be naturally attracted to women who are that way, having to change it up and learn from the past.
    If there's one in a crowd of four I like, I skip her and go for #2 or #3 and find she suits me better personally.

wilsjane likes this.
  16. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

lmao

trashed likes this.
  17. wilsjane

LOL. The best looking girl. is normally the one with the voice and personality of 'Daffy Duck'

trashed likes this.
  18. Asmodean

^
    Seems a stereotypical generalisation based on a lack of experience with the best looking girls (which yes, remains subjective in the end..)

Another one is: ugly women are much more active in bed because they want to please more (in order to compensate for their looks or something), and hot women generally lay still on the bed, being kind of lazy because they apparently don't feel like they need to do anything because they're hot... :p

trashed likes this.
  19. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Seconded

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Looks only partially account for chemistry though. I can look at a man and think, oh he's a handsome man but have 0 attraction for him. Attraction and chemistry is something more mysterious, a combination of looks, the way one carries oneself, intelligence, humor and wit, etc

Eric! likes this.