Tight/wide Aspect Debate

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by saturnisking, May 8, 2016.

1. saturnisking

saturnisking Members

Let me start off by saying, I don't believe theres a right/ wrong answer to this. Theres a lot of back and fourth in the astrology community about which orbs are more important. To the point where some people ignore the wide orbs all together. Here's what I noticed and I want to see if anyone else has also.
    -The wider the orb, the more psychologically aware you are of that trait you carry. You have control over it and you can hide it if you choose. You can use it to your advantage.
    -The tighter orbs are so innately imbedded into your personality, you may not even notice you have them. Other people notice these things about you before you more often than none.
    -If you have a tight orb between personal planets (especially moon and maybe ascendent) that can change what I said above^ and you can notice you carry certain traits.
    I've never studied too deep about orb values, but I am about to start I think. :p

1 person likes this.