Threesomes MMF

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by notthisapricot, Jan 17, 2008.

1. notthisapricot

notthisapricot Member

Okay, so I don't get this at all: Guys who are all like "yeah, lets have a threesome, we're not bi but want to stick our dicks in your pussy at the same time" or DP,tagteam or whatever. what is the appeal of having another guy there or brushing up against another guy if you don't have ANY same sex attraction? This seems a little beyond the buddy system IMO. For real though, I don't understand the psychology of this.

joker69 likes this.
  2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Guys are fibbing (perhaps to themselves) when they say there is no attraction to the other man.

3. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

I have done it. Couldn't handle the jealousy issue. I did love the woman. It didn't last. I say, bad idea if you want to keep her.

mountain_seed likes this.
  4. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i dunno, i've been with dave nearly ten years. we've played around a bit and there was never any temptation to leave him, or him me. i think it depends on the people, the relationship, the respect. i'm not sure why women are sluts for being attracted to more than one man. (matt, i'm not relating this to your experience, merely some friends of mine). we're sexual beings, just like men. it's not cheating if you're allowed. many men would love a MFF experience, would he necessarily leave a woman he loves for a piece of enjoyable strange? i don't think so. so how's it any different for a woman in a MMF?

also, there really isn't that much MM contact in a MMF. it IS avoidable if you don't want it.

mountain_seed and joker69 like this.
  5. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

^Agreed. Unless you want to make it a semi-gay (or all the way gay) thing, it's not going to be. I've been close a few times, and I'll do it some day. I'm sure it'll be fun. Though I would never do it with a girlfriend.

mountain_seed likes this.
  6. mamaKCita

why not, if i may ask? and i only ask with the utmost respect. there's a piece of the complicated male psyche that continues to mystify me, though i i hold no grudge for it. you guys are WAY complicated.

joker69 likes this.
  7. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

I don't want a girlfriend to handle any other cock than mine while she's with me. That's the short version. There are probably underlying issues, like power and control ones, but I have trouble explaining what I mean. Or I don't know what I mean. I can't tell.

The attraction, to me, of doubling up on a chick is probably those very same issues of power and control. Treating a girl like a whore, y'know. Sounds terrible when I write it out. And I don't want another guy to treat my girlfriend like a whore. Although I'd happily do so myself in the bedroom.

I don't know how well I've explained this. To make matters worse, I see nothing wrong in sleeing with other girls. That probably warrants a topic of its own.

8. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I think it would be fun to watch a girl blow a guy while I fuck her!

9. mamaKCita

okay, okay. i see what you're saying there. that's cool. my husband likes seeing me impress people. it makes him proud. but you have to be really picky about who you allow near each other. it's all very complex. any hint of being treated with disrespect and it's over. lol. ah..we human animals are such a pain in the ass.

i have a friend who LOVES to be treated like a whore in the bedroom. man, she's an exhibitionist too. that's a bit much for me, but she's got some deeply ingrained issues, sexually speaking. but she's a lovely woman. smart, nice, strong willed but not bitchy, beautiful. it's amazing, the variation we people have.

10. ChingChing

ChingChing Guest

I had a threesome with my best friend and his girlfriend last month and now he hates me coz I gave her an orgasm but he had never given her one before. It was worth it though coz she was tight as a virgin (his dick was only around 12cm!!)lol!

theamos and CaliLatinoFreak84 like this.
  11. Wild Mountain Dave

Wild Mountain Dave Rainbow

The MMF does not bother me whatsoever. brushing up does not bother me. Like KC said it's all about respect. Any hint of disrespect and it's over.
    I like what Jimmy had to say. It is about doubling up on a gal. Makes her out to be a real "whore" and that is sexy as fuck to me.

12. mamaKCita

but within a respectful, fantasy framework, mind.

13. Wild Mountain Dave

Oh absolutely. Always!!

14. Hiram Joseph Yates

Hiram Joseph Yates Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Don't you think making "her out to be a real 'whore' and that is sexy as fuck to me," has the odor of disrespect?

Piobaire likes this.
  15. Wild Mountain Dave

I could see where you would think so. I guess you are missing a great deal of the information that makes that post perfectly ok with whom I am speaking. ;)

16. hijoDdios

hijoDdios Member

There are people who get off on being treated like whore and actively seek it. It's a surrender of control, and for some its kind of liberating.
    Goes for guys and girls, it's the logic behind a dominatrix.

Domfun likes this.
  17. Wild Mountain Dave

18. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

The thought of MMF is so hot to me, but I've never had the chance and I never will. I do know a few straight guys that have done this and they just ignore the other guy, they say it's about the girl

Traveler1960 and Lovnflman like this.
  19. Wild Mountain Dave

Never will huh? Why's that? Married and husband wont do that?

20. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Getting Married, and soon to be hubby wouldn't be into that. I would also feel bad because I know that I would have a very hard time sharing him with another girl if he ever asked.

He's all I need anyway, I don't think I would be able to do DP with him anyway, he's quite....large :)

Pussytimes likes this.