this the shizzle bizzle - most pure least expensive cbd

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Chodpa, Apr 27, 2018.

?

use cbd?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  3. what brand

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

equals to 30 mg a day for a month for $25

i just bought it - i wanna try cbd pure everyday for a month for anxiety

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2018
  2. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

i also bought the charlotte's web stuff which ranks number 1 - i will bioassay both, one one month the other the next and post experiences - i am taking for anxiety and anti cancer

3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

There are many suppliers all over the web offering CBD's, and because there is no THC in these extractions many are being shipped interstate with no problems from what I hear.

CBDs are effective.

4. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

after trying a couple weeks i decided i didn't like it - it makes me feel a bit dull and tired - i can see how an epileptic would find it useful but it had no effect on my pain levels

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

maybe it was cheap because it was crap....cbd should come from a place that provides an actual per batch analization sheet such as the ones provided here in Canada at the legal supply places

if you order these they send a link to the lab report of all products

Aurora's ingestible CBD Drops are created by carefully extracting the cannabinoids as well as the terpenes from our extremely popular high-CBD strain, Cannatonic, using our state-of-the-art CO2 extraction process. The concentrated extract is then diluted to the optimal concentration in MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) oil by our in-house team of product experts.

The final product is an amber-coloured ingestible oil that delivers 25.8 mg of CBD per mL along with a velvety smooth texture and Cannatonic’s unique terpene profile.

To get started with Aurora CBD Drops, simply place the desired dose under your tongue or mix it with food. There is a longer delay between consuming an ingestible oil and feeling the effects compared to smoking and vapourizing. Make sure to start with a low dose and go slow.

Each bottle of Aurora CBD Drops will count as 6 grams towards your monthly limit (5mL oil = 1g dried cannabis).

THC: 1.1mg/ml

CBD: 25.8mg/ml

Price: $95.00 / 30 ml

Type: Hybrid

Category: Cannabis Oil

Chodpa likes this.
  6. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

7. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

for external pain only

8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'd recommend trying acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine instead. There's also traditional Chinese dietary therapy. There are some low-cost and even free treatment options out there. I can say more about this if you are interested

9. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

i'm not i despise acupuncture

10. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Why is that?