Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nooooo if anything you're in the alternative group. :p I wasn't cool enough for the cool group in school I stuck with a bunch of randoms. I like interesting people and you guys make me interested in you. :)

So I guess the alternative group really is the cool group. W

EloiseAtThePlaza likes this.
  2. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

When my Mom's the B - Word. (lol)

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

when old men powder the fuck out of their balls, then sit on a public toilet and leave 3 pounds of baby powder on the seat.

bugsboner likes this.
  4. Again, I am mad about how many people in Georgia actually think the "left of way", is a thing. It's NOT.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

When I get a message on POF and it's an 18 year old and they're stranded in Kenya and they need an iTunes card. [​IMG]

Eric! and Lady Shadow like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what do they think it means? i've never even heard that phrase.

7. It means they think they can take a left turn in front of you, as if they have the right of way. Only, they're making a left. MOST of the time this is not allowed. When it is, it's regulated by lights or yield signs.

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh I like being in this group, you're in the interesting group for me too :)

I aint mad at it

Irminsul likes this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

When there are so many ads popping up on the screen and I accidentally click on one, then it takes me to a black hole of advertising bullshit. :rage: And all I wanted to do was post something on HF.

KL71 likes this.
  10. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

An itch I can't reach....

Of course its a reminder that I'm too fat, yet again.

11. The fact that I don't have any peanut butter atm.

12. "If Croatia joins the Eurozone, it would give Russia its greatest weapon in Europe" :expressionless:

13. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

@Deidre : My therapy tonight is posting and reading at an anti-Tom Brady Facebook group. Some of that stuff is gold! :D

(P.S. GO RAMS!!)

What makes me mad? The fact that I don't have my damn W2 yet. C'mon, guys! KL needs his f-----g money! :(

Deidre likes this.
  14. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I'm kind of annoyed because my girlfriend and I have these two close friends who are getting married. She was high school besties with the girl and I'm very close with her fiance. The girl decided to have her sisters be her bridesmaids to avoid jealousy among her many friends and acquaintances. The guy is having the guy who is marrying the bride's sister and then he asked my girlfriend to be the other groomsman. And I'm just sitting here like....really.

My girlfriend always gets bored listening to him talk and stares at her phone. Him and I are much closer than they are and I'm seriously offended that he would ask her over me. But I'm good enough to do a bunch of grunt work for the engagement party and the reception. I just feel like that's the story of my life. When it comes to being treated like family, I don't get chosen. But when there is shit work to do, people always come to me.

Now I'm going to have to spend the wedding sitting next to people I don't know, probably in the back row.

Irminsul likes this.
  15. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Killing Eve is over. Such a short first season. I want more!

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You know what you should do? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
    You should just not show up. And then that will stick it to both of them. :sweatsmile:

17. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

What I'm going to do is not rush to their aid anymore. My problem is that I'm always nice and agreeable to people who don't give a shit about me and they prove that every chance they get. Why bother?

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Just dont do the grunt work, if you're not in the wedding party then you're simply a guest and you shouldnt be expected to help. Just show up, drink their free booze, relax and enjoy yourself

Eric! likes this.
  19. Yeah, it sucks when people don't treat you the way you treat them.
    As a form of self-respect, do what Meliai said.

la Principessa likes this.
  20. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Didn't know you are married, Stellar

StellarCoon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.