Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I need to stick to women!

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think guys are easy to be in amidst the company off tbh. At the end of the night I want a fine ass woman though I guess. But to actually "hang out"... I have male friends for exactly that. Much more chill and not as back stabbing and fake.

Eric! likes this.
  3. Total Darkness

Total Darkness 100% Cocoa

I find men easier to get along with for those same reasons. They also have a better sense of humor and won't take it too personally when i joke around with them.

Irminsul likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, lol. And I am full of sarcastic comedic value and more often than not, a twisted sense of humor too so guys are better for this. They also seem to find it easier to talk to me too about personal things that they don't really get to talk about. Mostly women things and honestly, I'm not really much help with any of it though. Like I don't know the personalities of the people they're seeing etc. I only know what works in my relationship because it's the only one I've had and I've had it for 18 years..

I can offer advice and the way I see things.. I have a hard time with anyone seeing things the way I see things though lol. Well online only I guess. I don't think they get much better advice than they could get from a magazine though, maybe if it comes from a woman it's seems better? I don't know lol.

And when the girls get together in the circle and chit chat, it's all boring to me hey. Like I don't care what your friend who I'll never meet just got a promotion. And that's how it is, it's all heresay about folks you don't even know lol. Or bitchy, catty... But God forbid Jocelyn comes in and say "any you cunts going to see cannibal corpse in February?!?"

I'd have gotten high 5 and some whoop whoop around the fire drum with the dudes. :(

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Teenage male schoolkids. Boys basically. Most of them are cocky and arrogant. It's not their fault though. They have been acculturated by society to behave this way.

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All guys aren't bad TG, there's decent ones out there

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

thoughtlessness and harassment. has nothing to do with gender or any of the usual things people use to make excuses.

scratcho likes this.
  8. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Agree. Even though I have some great female friends, they are like unicorns lol

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh you always have good female friends it's in a a group scenario that I'm referring to. Like all my female friends together? Yeah lol. Okay. I'd rather be with all my guy friends together.

And why is is there always that one random GF partner to one the guys and she stands by his side and is all cute and shy and everybody knows she's too prudish to get the guy humor and everybody is too awkward to really be themselves so you just ask dumb questions to each other but you really wanna tell that hoe to piss off because she's ruining the mood?

Like, what's up with that.

I wonder if I'd get along with guys if I was a guy?

10. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Lol

I work now with mainly men but work from home. But men can be petty too, just different. If they have issues with women, they can undermine women in the workplace. But women can too, in different ways.

I hear ya though :)

11. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Little Old Ladies make for good company

And Mad Old Men can be interesting

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
    scratcho likes this.
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Power outages...

13. TipsyGypsy

Professionals who never reply to emails. I want to slap them.

14. TipsyGypsy

Maybe the ones i know just need more tact.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i hate when my brain wants to do things but my body says FUCK NO

16. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

The opposite is also true

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

True, there's that.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I liked hanging with guys more than girls at one point in my life, i dont like the sitting around and chit chatting thing either, guys were generally always ready to actually do something and adventure with me and they get my sense of humor easier than girls

But eventually I started seeing the value of female friendships. Females dont act weird when you get a boyfriend, for example. They dont seem to mind being friend zoned so thats a plus lol. I think i've only had a couple of geniune guy friends who were actual friends and not just pretending to be in hopes we would hook up

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

All my surfer friends are guys. I briefly had a female surfer friend, but I think she was a little homophobic and was freaked out by me. But, yeah, none of my female friends can tell the nose from the tail of a surfboard.

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

"Ti moe thee"
    " present"

Eric! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.